What a dork

When both Jada and Comanche looked at the doctor perplexed, he sighed and spoke in plain English. 

"Essentially you broke your leg in three places, we set them and put you in a cast. It's going to take you anywhere from twelve to sixteen weeks to heal. You also had a dislocated shoulder and we popped that back into place. We still want to keep you for another day or two, so that way we can perform a few more tests and X-rays, this way we can make sure you are going to be okay. Were there any questions that you have for me?" 

Both Jada and Comanche shook their heads and the doctor nodded, smiled, and walked out.

"Wow what a dork." 

Jada gasped and covered her mouth shocked that she'd said that. Comanche laughed. 

"I was thinking the same thing." 

Jada smiled and started to giggle, Comanches' laugh made her relax a little. Then he reached up and cupped her face. 

"Thank you for spending your early morning with me. I know that you don't know me, but you don't know how much it means to me." 

Jada wanted to lose herself in his touch, but she made sure that she kept strict control over herself. She didn't need another man with a liquid voice and electric smile breaking her heart again. 

"You're welcome." 

She stepped back a little so that he was no longer touching her, his touch was doing strange things to her libido. Comanche frowned a little when she stepped away but he couldn't comment on it, he was, after all, a stranger.