Pop Up

Comanche and Jada talked on the phone or texted every day, he actually came down and took her out to dinner. They had so much fun and Comanche was super sweet to her, Jada gave him a small peck on the lips as a good night kiss. Then Comanche drove the three hours back to New York confident that he would have many more dates with the lovely Jada.

****

Jada couldn't believe that she was doing this, she was never someone to take risks. But, here she was in New York going to a motorcycle party trying to see Comanche. He posted that he was going to the party on his Instagram, and she wanted to see him. So, when her sister came up from North Carolina to visit and decided to take the twins on an impromptu road trip to Virginia Beach. Jada got it into her head to drive up to New York and see Comanche. She called him and text him when she was twenty minutes away, but he didn't answer, so she figured he was already at the party and didn't hear her call. Jada decided to just show up at the party and see if she could spend some time with him the way they did when he came to Baltimore.

Jada pulled up to the venue and saw cars and motorcycles everywhere. She found a place to park and stepped out of her car. There was loud music blasting and people everywhere, she almost jumped into her car and ran back to Baltimore. But, she took a deep breath and knew that she wouldn't accomplish anything if she was always afraid. So she squared her shoulders and started heading toward the door to the venue. Charlie Blue was talking to Rocksteady when he stopped and patted Rock on the arm. 

"Hey, isn't that Comanche's lady?" 

Rock looked to where Charlie Blue was pointing. 

"Yeah, what is she doing here?" 

Charlie Blue smiled, he had an idea and he hoped he was right. 

"Let's find out." 

Charlie waved his hand. 

"Hey, Jada! Jada, over here."