What Happened

Comanche sat Jada down on her feet. 

"Baby where are the keys to your car?" 

Jada reached into her pocket and fished them out. Comanche took them and turned to one of the old lady's 

"Hey, will you tell Jonesy, that I asked you to drive my old lady's car back to my house? She has a silver Buick Rendezvous with Maryland plates and, I thank you for looking out for her."

 Both the ladies nodded their heads and hugged Jada. Comanche picked Jada up again and headed outside. 

"Comanche I can walk, sweetie put me down please." 

Comanche grunted and kept walking through the sea of people, and didn't put her down until they reached his motorcycle. He put her down, he reached into his saddlebags and grabbed the half helmet he'd bought just for her. Put her on the back of his motorcycle and they rode off.

Jada didn't know what to think or say, Comanche hadn't spoken two words to her since he walked into the party and saw her sitting there. She didn't want him to be mad at her about the guy, it wasn't her fault she had tried to leave. Jada had a flashback of her ex-husband, Rick, he used to blame her for everything even if it wasn't her fault. They pulled up, to his house and Comanche led her up to his condo and let her in. It was a cute condo, Jada walked around a little. His condo had an open floor plan one spacious bedroom, one and a half bathrooms, and a sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen that flowed through to the dining room. The living room opened up to a spacious private balcony. Comanche walked up behind Jada standing by his balcony doors, he was so happy that he had cleaned up, he wanted her to like his little condo. Jada turned around, and he looked down at her. He ran his thumb down her cheek. 

"Baby are you okay? What happened?"