Fighting

But she didn't even care about that, all Jada cared about was him and the boys.

"I understand baby, and I'm sorry. It's just he was saying all that crap to you and calling you names. I didn't like it, and then Jackson and Josiah were scared of him, the only thing I thought about was getting him away from you and the boys. I promise I'll work on my temper and make sure I'm not fighting for unnecessary reasons."

Jada nodded her head, walked up to Comanche, and pulled his mouth down to hers. He pulled her close deepening their kiss, then his hands slowly slid down her back to cup her behind. Jada chose that moment to step away, Comanche groaned in protest until he heard.

"Mommy are you mad at Comanche?" 

Jada laughed putting her hands over her mouth, then swung around to see Josiah and Jackson coming up the hall. 

"No sweetie, why would you think I'm mad at Comanche?" 

Jackson and Josiah stood in front of Jada both looking anxious, Jada bent down looking at the boys at their eye level. 

"Because he." 

Jackson stuttered a little, anxious to get his words out. 

"Because he was going to beat up daddy for yelling at you and scaring Josiah."

Jada rubbed first Josiah's head then Jackson's and cupped Jackson's cheek. 

"You're also scared of your daddy aren't you?" 

Jackson looked a Josiah then looked down at the ground. 

"Maybe just a little. Daddy is mean and scary." 

Jada nodded her head and kneeled down to better look at the boys. 

"He is, so don't worry, mommy will make sure he doesn't hurt you or Josiah, ok?" 

Jackson nodded and then looked at Comanche. 

"And, I will also make sure he doesn't hurt any of you as well."

Josiah and Jackson hugged their mom then hugged Comanche, and ran off to their room to play. Comanche grabbed Jada close again and gave her a soul-searing kiss. 

"It's time for me to head out." 

Jada nodded her head, she was a little sad that he had to leave, but she understood. 

"Next weekend is my weekend with you, I'm coming back down."