Here's What Happened Cont.

"So, I saw Rocksteady I told him that I thought that I should leave. That maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Rocksteady asked me to wait that he just found out that some of the brothers had sent you on an errand, and that you're on your way back. So, Rocksteady asked me not to leave. I told him that I didn't know if I should stay because there was a drunk guy bothering me. And, I thought it might be best if I just go home. Rocksteady shook his head and told me to follow him where he introduced me to Zander and Zane. He had me stay with them until you got back, well while I was waiting, I had to go to the bathroom. When I came out the drunk guy cornered me, and he threw his drink on me calling me a biker's whore because I wouldn't talk to him and he had seen me with the twins."

Comanche stiffened when he heard what she said, no one and he meant no one called his lady a whore. Now he wished he had joined in the fight and gotten a few licks in on the man and his friends, he was actually thinking of trying to find the guy. Jada brought him out of his musings and continued her story, not sensing the war that was going on within Comanche. 

"I slapped him for what he did, and he punched me. When he did Zane slammed him against the wall and started beating him up. Then Zander scooped me up and got me out of there as Charlie and Rocksteady were running in to grab the guy from Zane. When they ran up, Charlie sent Zane over to us and the two ladies came over to see if I was alright. They put ice on my face and talked to me the whole time. I tried to move off of Zander's lap but he wouldn't let me go and the women told me to stay there, I would be safer there."