Protect Her

The police officer then scratched his head. 

"No son we're not going to take Comanche to jail because he didn't do anything wrong. But, I'm sorry to say we are going to take your daddy to jail because it's not nice to hit women."

Rick got angry, he wasn't supposed to be the one going to jail. He immediately tried to run but was blocked by Comanche's bike brothers. 

"Jackson, how could you lie on your father like that?" 

Rick yelled. Jackson looked at his father with an angry little face. 

"I didn't lie. You hit mommy. Mommy says if you lie you go to the devil. I didn't lie we saw you grab and hit mommy." 

The policeman walked up and handcuffed Rick and read him his rights. He then looked at Jada. 

"I'm going to need a statement from you, ma'am." 

Jada nodded her head and was going to move out of earshot of everyone but Comanche stopped her. He then passed Jackson to Edge and Josiah to Lucifer and walked over with Jada. After she gave her statement the officers drove off with a screaming Rick in their car. Comanche and everyone else rode the short distance over to Jada's house. Comanche had Jada on his bike, Charlie Blue and Davey with both Jackson and Josiah on theirs. When they got to her house and saw the whole spread that she had laid out, everyone dug in. 

After a couple of hours, the boys fell asleep and Comanche's brothers all began to leave. Davey walked up to Comanche and looked at him. 

"Are you going to be okay?" 

Comanche looked from Jada who was straightening up and laughing with his brother Chino then back to Davey. 

"Yeah, I'm pissed but more at her ex than at her." 

Davey looked him in the eye. 

"Are you mad at her?" 

Comanche nodded his head. 

"Yeah, she didn't tell me what was going on so that I could protect her." 

Davey understood.

 "How did you plan on protecting her from New York?" 

Comanche growled, he knew what Davey was saying was true but that didn't make him happy about it. He knew that he couldn't be mad at Jada for not telling him what was going on? In her mind how was he going to do something when he lived all the way in New York?