Rambling

Jada heard her name being called and looked for the source. She saw Charlie Blue and Rocksteady two of Comanche's bike brothers and breathed a sigh of relief, people she knew. 

"Hi Charlie, hi Rock how are you?" 

Jada walked up to the two men and they both immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Jada, what's up, what are you doing here?" 

Jada looked at Charlie and thought once again she was stupid for coming here. 

"I don't know." 

Jada paused.

"My sister took my kids and I saw on Instagram that Comanche was coming here tonight, is he here? I tried calling and texting him and he didn't answer." 

Jada looked at the two guys and immediately shut up, she knew that she was rambling. Charlie smiled, he knew that this was something that Jada didn't normally do. From talking to Comanche about her, he knew that it must have taken a lot for her to come here tonight. 

"Yeah, he's inside, Rock over here will take you in and help you find him." 

Rock looked at Charlie with a puzzled look but didn't question him.

"Yeah, come on I'll take you inside." 

Jada started walking toward the door, Charlie grabbed Rock. 

"Keep her busy and watch out for her while I get Comanche over here." 

Rock nodded and followed behind Jada. Charlie immediately started blowing up Comanche's phone.

Jada and Rock walked in, there were people everywhere, it was going to take forever to find Comanche in this sea of people. Rock turned to Jada.

"You go to the left and I will go to the right and we will meet in the middle. If he's not here, then we will go upstairs or downstairs to look, okay?" 

Jada nodded, she was a little leery walking off by herself but Comanche's bike brothers were here so she figured that she was pretty safe. 

"Hey baby, what's your name?" 

Jada saw the big-bellied white guy, with a red face walk up to her. It was obvious to her that he was drunk. Jada shook her head and walked away. The man was screaming at her yelling expletives as she walked off.