Wanted To Be

"Hey Bruiser, let me talk to you for a minute."

Bruiser looked over to see Beagle his club president walking towards him as he sat at the bar.

"Tiny give me a beer."

Tiny one of the club whores was behind the bar slid a beer over to Beagle.

"Do you want another one Bruiser or would you like something a little more delicate?"

Tiny flashed her tits a Bruiser, everyone knew she wanted him more than any other brother in the club.

"No darling I'm good."

Beagle took a swallow from his beer and Bruiser waited for him to say his piece.

"So, what is going on with you and Madison?"

Bruiser wanted to groan, how could he tell his president that he was falling in love with another brother's old lady.

"Nothing, I'm just helping her out of a bind."

Beagle eyed Bruiser.

"You sure about that?"

Bruiser nodded.

"What is this all about Beagle."

Beagle downed the rest of his beer.

"Some of us have noticed that you two look a little cozy. Now, I don't care what the two of you have going on. I just want you to know that some of the other brothers may not understand and may not be happy with it."

"No worries Beagle, she and I are just friends and I'm helping her out the same way I would help out another brother's old lady."

Beagle nodded and threw the beer bottle into a trash can behind the bar. Then he got up and walked away. Bruiser wanted to curse he had to find a way to keep his attraction to Madison on the down-low or it was going to be a h*ll of a problem for him and her.

"So, Bruiser how about we go back to your room and I wipe that frown off of your face."

Bruiser was pulled out of his thoughts by Tiny.

"No thank you, darling, I have to get back home."

Tiny pouted.

"Aww Bruiser we never have fun anymore, come play with me please."

She grabbed his hand with both of hers. Bruiser snatched his hand away as if he had been burned by fire.

"I said no."

Then he jumped up and headed to the place he wanted to be.