Anything wrong

"Baby, come over here for a minute." 

Jada walked over to him, he grabbed the helmet and put it on her head, and fastened it underneath her chin. He stepped back and smiled.

"When I bought this for you, I wasn't sure of the size. Then when I got to the party the only thing I cared about was getting you to safety. So, I didn't check the size then either. Now that you're here safe and sound, I can see that I judged correctly and this fits you perfectly." 

Comanche removed it from her head and started putting the helmet away. 

"You bought that for me?" 

Jada inquired smiling, her heart soared she couldn't believe that he had done that for her. Comanche grinned, he melted a little at the dazzling smile that she bestowed upon him, he loved when she smiled. 

"Yeah, I figured we would be seeing a lot of each other. I realized that I didn't have an extra helmet because I didn't have anyone to ride on the back. So, now that you're here I needed to make sure you had a helmet so I could ride you on my bike."

Jada smiled again, the thought making her feel good. When Comanche finished with the helmets, he scooped up Jada carried her to the couch, and sat her on his lap. 

"Now, that you're relaxed and showered, why don't you tell me what happened tonight."

 Jada looked down at her feet again, her smile slipping from her face. Comanche, took her by the chin and turned her face toward his. 

"You need to tell me, why you have this bruise on your face and why my brothers were in a fight over you." 

A small tear slid down her face, and she quickly wiped it away. 

"It wasn't my fault, don't be mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong." 

Comanche hugged her. 

"Baby I didn't say that you did anything wrong, I just need to know what happened." 

Jada nodded her head, he was right she needed to practice what she preached to the other women in her group.