Dr. Timothy Larsen

Six Months Later:

"Hey Gears, there's some dude out there looking for you."

Gears looked up just as his cue hit the cue ball knocking the eight ball into the side pocket.

"Man, Gears how can you shoot without looking?"

Savage laughed and pound the young shifter on his back.

"Well Major, I told you not to play against him. You're the one who thought that you could beat him."

Gears handed his cue stick to Savage.

"I'll be right back."

Savage nodded and started racking the balls up for a new game. Gears walked out and saw a man standing next to a car. The man looked up and saw a huge scary black man walking towards him. He had three scars going across his face, one above his eye, one below his eye, and one below that. Any higher or lower and the man would have lost his eye. Damien couldn't believe that this big behemoth of a man with arms as big as tree trunks could be Doc Timothy's brother.

"You're looking for me?"

Gears stood with his arms crossed and a menacing look on his face. Damien started sweating and almost stuttered.

"I was told to deliver a package to you."

Damien then handed the letter to Gears and opened the back door of the car. A little boy and a gorgeous woman stepped out of the back.

"Daddy."

The little boy yelled and ran towards Gears, grabbing him by the leg. The woman ran up with an apologetic look on her face and grabbed the little boy.

"Kaiser no, he's not your daddy."

The voice whipped Gears head back and his eyes went wide as Gears studied the woman that was standing in front of him.

"Who sent you? I don't know you, and I'm not his father."

The woman looked up at Gears.

"I know you're not his father, didn't you hear me tell him that? What are you deaf as well as big?"

Gears was shocked, no one had ever spoken to him like that.

"As for who sent us. Doctor Timothy Larson told us to come to find you."