Leave him

He didn't want Jada to leave him. Jada looked at him with a confused look on her face. 

"What are you talking about?" 

Comanche was now the confused one. 

"you groaned, I thought you might have been worried about me being clean." 

Jada shook her head. 

"I'm not worried about that, I was in the hospital when you got tested. I know all of your test results, I groaned because I'm not on the pill. I could have gotten pregnant, even though my cycle isn't due for another two weeks, still, stuff could happen. I can't handle three children on my own." 

Comanche sighed, she wasn't upset about him being clean she was upset about possibly being pregnant. 

"You wouldn't be alone." 

He whispered, Jada looked at him.

"I would never let you raise our children on your own, especially if one of them were mine. I knew what I was getting into when I wanted to pursue you, I know you have children and I want you and them." 

Jada didn't know what to say, could this man be real? He couldn't be saying this just to jump into her pants, that was already done. Before Jada could contemplate any further, Comanche bent his head and kissed her while simultaneously sliding his fingers inside of her.

Comanche woke up slowly to the best feeling in the world. His mind was all over the place in ecstasy. He opened his eyes to see Jada on her knees between his legs, she had taken him into her mouth. Her head bobbing up and down on his shaft, and as if she sensed that he was watching her, her eyes slowly came up to meet his, the look she gave him making his blood boil. Before she knew it, he caught her by the arms, wrapping his fingers all the way around them and bringing her forward. And, before she could stop him, he had pulled her to him, forcing her against his chest. Then he rolled her over onto her back he lay his full length over her. She enjoyed his weight on her, enjoyed being crushed under his body, as he entered her repeatedly until she heard that tell, tell growl that signaled he had climaxed.