Little While Longer

Her therapist and support volunteer from Broken Wings support group told her that she needs to start doing things for herself past coming to the group. Really getting out and being among people her own age and giving herself some adult time. But, Jada rationalized that being a single mother and working, made doing things for herself very difficult, especially when her children's father didn't want to help her unless she slept with him. And, she was truly done with him she refused to play farewell, my concubine, to a lying, cheating, controlling jerk of a man who didn't care about her or his children. So, finding someone to help with her children that didn't cost an arm and a leg was very difficult.

Comanche watched the emotion play over Jada's beautiful oval face. She had a light brown complexion, almost the same shade as his. When he put his hand next to hers they almost blended together except he had a touch more red in his skin than she did. She was about five feet one maybe two, he was guessing. All he could tell was that she was tiny with the most voluptuous curves. He just wanted to touch her everywhere, feel all over her body. Pull her onto the bed with him and have her ride him, broken leg and all. Her hair reached, just to her chin, it was short and cute, curled into some cute design he had messed up when he was rubbing her head earlier when she was asleep. 

"I don't know I have to pick up my kids." 

Comanche cupped her face again, running his thumb back and forth against her cheek.

"Have whoever has them bring them here. I have enough money to feed you guys, just." 

Comanche paused licking his lips, he couldn't believe he was asking. No begging this beautiful stranger to stay with him. Even though his bike brothers were going to come and chill with him, Comanche didn't want them, he wanted her. He wanted Jada to stay with him and allow him to touch and cuddle with her some more. 

"Just call your boyfriend or husband and let him know that you're helping someone, I'm sure he won't mind, but please don't leave." 

Comanche gripped Jada's hand tighter while his other hand still cupped her cheek. It hurt him to think that she had a man. But, how could she not? She was sweet, beautiful, and considerate, when she talked to him her voice washed over his skin. He knew any number of men who would love to scoop her up and make her theirs. So, he knew she must have a boyfriend or husband but he didn't care, at that moment he didn't want her to leave him. He wanted her to stay just a little while longer.