Sign Language

"Hey, this is Comanche's, old lady. I need you to keep an eye out for her until he gets here, please." 

Zander nodded his head, then turned to Zane and began to use sign language. Rocksteady groaned. 

"Not this shit again, you would think neither of them could hear or speak, the way they're always using sign language, maybe it's some twin thing." 

Jada giggled, then she signed to them.

"Thank you so much for the compliment. I really appreciate it, it is so nice meeting you both."

 The brothers looked at each other and then back at her, then they both began to sign to her in rapid succession. Jada doubled over in laughter grabbing her stomach, she was laughing so hard she had to wipe the tears from her eyes. Rocksteady looked at her. 

"What are they saying?" 

Jada turned to Rocksteady. 

"They're saying that I'm too pretty to be Comanche's lady and they're trying to decide which one of them will take a crack at me to steal me away from him. Then when I started signing to them, they were right in the middle of getting ready to play rock, paper, scissors. Then Zander." 

Jada pointed to the slightly taller of the two twins. 

"He said, why don't we see if she will take us both." 

Rocksteady laughed. 

"You two are terrible, but real talk keep an eye on her for me. I'll be right back, I need to talk to Charlie Blue." 

The two brothers nodded their heads, Zane put his arm around Jada and gently pushed her towards a seat between them at the bar.

Comanche had stepped out of the shower, getting ready for bed. He was so excited about finally being able to walk on his own two feet. He walked over to his bed towel drying his hair when he heard his phone beep. He picked up and saw that he missed thirteen calls, one from Jada and twelve from Charlie Blue. As soon as he was about to call Charlie back to see what was wrong, his phone rang again it was Charlie, Comanche picked up. 

"Hey, Charlie what's wrong?" 

Charlie Blue breathed a sigh of relief after ten minutes he finally got Comanche on the phone. 

"Comanche my boy, you need to get down to the Winter Roses Social Club party right now." 

Comanche couldn't believe that Charlie Blue blew up his phone for a party, Comanche was about to tell him as much when his next words stopped him in his tracks.