Hiking disaster (Larry)

A request from logitech2401 , hope you like it😌.
It isn't EXACTLY what you asked for but almost! And better than nothing hehe.

In this one Harry and Louis are together.

Tell me in the comments what you think of this one, was it good?😇.

Word count: ~2000 words.
—————

The boys were pretty exhausted after a long week of a lot of concerts, interviews, photo shoot...etc. Now they were happy that they got a one week break to just rest a little so they can continue again next week.

Niall, Liam and Zayn was eating breakfast at the table and Louis and Harry was cuddling on the couch.

"I'm bored" Harry said. "Me too, we should do something together" Louis replied. "Go hiking! There's a really good hiking route on the mountain which is half an hour from here to drive" Liam said across the room, "yes indeed we should go" Louis said sarcastically as he thought it being a joke. "No, Lou, I think that's a good idea, we have never done that before...c'mon it could be fine" Harry said, "ugh, finee" Louis said. 

***
Louis and Harry then decided to actually go hiking. They were now packing all the necessary stuff like clothings, tools, food, water, compass...etc. "does anyone else want to come with us?" Louis asked, "nah I'm fine, I'll just stay here and eat" Niall said, "I'm too tired for that today, sorry mates" Liam said, "I'm going to sleep so no thanks, have fun tho" Zayn said.

"Fine then it's just the two of us" Harry said to Louis with a smirk face. Louis laughed a bit and then they went to the car.

***

After 15 minutes of driving Louis realizes he's not feeling too well but he think's it's just motion sickness so he thought nothing of it. "It's nice to go do something just with you" Harry said, Louis agreed.

15 minutes later and they arrived. "Let's pack things up and go then" Harry said excitedly, "yeah! This is going to be a fun date" Louis said, "oh, so it's a date now? I like the sound of that!" Harry said happily.

They started walking a four-hour route on the map that Liam gave them earlier today. After a good while Harry noticed Louis was a bit off "Lou? You ok?" He said, "yeah I'm fine" Louis responded. They continued walking and chatting.

***

"Can we take a break now, my legs are like dying" Louis complined, he looked very pale, "sure, are you sure you are okay tho? You look very pale Lou" Harry said worried. "I'm fine, I just-" Louis said as he had to run away, not far tho, to throw up, "yeah sure, I see" Harry said sarcastically but still worried, then he rubbed Louis' back who continued to throw up. After Louis finally stopped they sat back on the bench, "Lou, why didn't you tell me earlier you felt sick?" Harry asked concerned, "first I thought it just being some motion sickness of the car ride, then I just didn't want to ruin our day" Louis said looking at the ground. "Oh c'mon Lou, you could never ruin my day" Harry said hugging Louis.

Harry then gave Louis some water to drink and after some minutes Louis felt a bit better so they continued walking. Harry kept an eye on Louis though.

It started to be windy and after two hours of walking and the map flew away. "Ah for god sake!" Louis said looking at the map which is flew away, "don't worry, this path can't be that hard without a map" Harry said trying to think positive.