Motionsick (Zayn)

Word count: 1680 words.
—————————————————"Are you sure you have everything packed now?" Liam asked fatherly. "Liam it's a day trip to the amusement park! Not a week's trip abroad" Niall scowled, Liam rolled his eyes in response. "You never know what can happen, we need to be prepared".

"Here's my stuff, where's Zayn? and Harry?" Louis said as he placed his bag on the floor next to the other bags which all were located near the front door. "Good question, I should probably go check" Liam answered.

Liam walked upstairs along the stairs and immediately looking to the left where Zayn's room was, the door was open and he noticed Zayn sitting at the end of his bed and Harry next to him rubbing his back. Liam frowned at the sight.

"Hey it's everything alright?" Liam asked in the softest tone they ever had heard as he approached them. "He's not feeling too well" Harry told. "I'm fine, really. I just didn't sleep too well last night so I'm a little tired that's all" Zayn assured them. Which indeed was not the truth.

"Zay, you were crying like two minutes ago" Harry said catiously. "Still, just me being tired, I just need some energy and I'll be okay" Zayn said, giving them a smile so they wouldn't worry. "Are you sure buddy? If you want we can do this trip another day" Liam said. "No I'm okay, let's go" Zayn said and they all went downstairs.

In fact, Zayn was terrified of roller costers or any other stuff similar to those. And what made it even worse that he got motion sick super easily. But he didn't want to tell the boys and ruin the fun day they had planned for weeks.

"Gosh what took you so long?!" Niall asked. "Are you hungry Niall? You seem a little bit bitter today" Louis pointed out. "I haven't eaten in like- 30 minutes or something- of course I am hungry?!" Niall said. And they all laughed. "Hey! I'm a growing man who needs nourishment" he defended himself.

"Alright, Paul will give us a ride to the park, he should be here any time soon" Liam announced.

-

About an hour later, the boys arrived at the amusement park. The drive there was quite quiet, but as soon as they got inside the amusement park, they got excited and relaxed a little.

"Let's go there! There are food stalls there!" Niall said with excitement. "Niall, you haven't even been here for a minute and you're already after food!" Louis said as he giggled along with the others. "I need food. I'm a human" Niall rolled his eyes, a little bit chuckling himself.

"Alright, should we plan something or just go with the flow?" Liam asked. "I mean, maybe we can at least plan like when we're gonna go for lunch and stuff, in case we split up at some point" Harry suggested and all the boys agreed.

The day started well, no worries. The boys tried a few roller coasters and everyone was satisfied. 

Later, however, others began to notice that Zayn looked a bit strange. "Z? Is everything okay?" Harry asked, while queuing up for a roller coaster called Booster.

"Yup! Everything fine" Zayn tried but none of the boys were convinced. "You can say if you don't want to go on this roller coaster. You look quite pale, you dure you're okay?" Niall said. "Guys stop it, I'm fine" Zayn said firmly.

after waiting in line for a while, it was time for the boys to get on the roller coaster and everyone was so excited...well except Zayn.

"Has it been a fun day?" The roller coaster supervisor asked as he helped the boys into the device. "Indeed!" Louis said brightly. "That's great to hear, have a nice ride!" The supervisor said and pressed the start button of the roller coaster.

Everyone was having fun but Liam couldn't help but worry about Zayn. He seemed to be suffering. However, while on the roller coaster, he couldn't ask him how he was because he couldn't hear anything behind the screams coming from everyone on the ride. But he tried his best to keep an eye on Zayn.