Anorexia (Harry)

Anonomoys request!

TRIGGER WARNING: if you are sensitive to eating disorders, please don't read (try to find the help you need instead <3 things will get better - I know from personal experience).

Word count: ~2840 words.
—————————————————
Harry's POV

I woke up early today. I was really exhausted because we are in the middle of a tour but for some reason I couldn't fall back asleep.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth. As I gazed in the mirror, I was dismayed to see that I appeared to have gained a few kilos. My stomach and cheeks looked more round and chubby than before.

I then stepped on the scale and I indeed had gained weight - 5 kilos in a month! - that's way too much! (not in my actual opinion)

I was really disappointed with myself. So I decided to go on a strict diet and start to exercise more.

I thought that since I was already up so early, I may as well go for a morning run now.

I felt surprisingly energetic after the run, so I decided to go to the gym too. I contemplated creating a new routine, in terms of what and how much I can eat, as well as how often and when I should exercise.

Louis's POV

Where's Harry? was the first thing I thought when I got up and noticed Harry wasn't anywhere. I texted him and a few minutes later he replied 'I'm at the gym. Will be there in about an hour, love you Boo'.

It sounded believable, so I just went on with my own stuff. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast with the others.

We finished making breakfast in just under an hour, and right at that moment Harry came back. He looked visibly exhausted and was sweating profusely.

"Hey love, you came just in time for some breakfast" I said. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm not hungry. I uhm, just ate before going to the gym and now I'm really tired" Harry explained. "Geez Haz, you actually look exhausted. What the hell did you do at the gym? Fight with gorillas?" Niall joked. "Yes because that is very likely to happen" Harry responded sarcastically.

"Anyways, I'm going to sleep. See you guys later" Harry said as he walked to the bunks. "alright, have a good sleep" I said.

I have noticed Harry had been acting strange for a week now. He's exercising a lot and avoiding foods that contains a lot of calories. And has this new "morning run" thing...he hates mornings. I just hope he's okay but I can't help it but feel worried.

Harry's POV

I fell asleep immediately but I was woken up by Liam an hour later. "Hey bud, we need to go to the studio for some work". "alright I'm coming, just gimme a minute" I replied.

We ended up having a lot of work to do at the studio so we would be quite busy, however we had a lunch break scheduled in half an hour at 2pm.

I was aware that I had to eat, or the boys would become suspicious. I don't want them to know that I'm trying to lose weight.

I had planned to only have a small dinner when we arrived back at the bus, but I forgot that we would be having lunch together today.

Niall's POV

"I'm starving! Where would you guys like to go to eat?" I inquired as soon as our lunch break. "How about the burger place down the street?" Liam said. "Sounds good to me!" Louis said, "yeah, I'm in" Zayn said.