Faking sick (Niall)

A request form @KaylaAlleen841
Word count: ~ 1620 words.

I hope you liked this<3
And I mean he didn't really get caught but I still added a little bit of my own twist in the end here so hopefully it's okay.
—————————————————
Niall's POV

How was it morning already? I felt like I went to sleep just a few minutes ago. I felt extremely tired, we barely get any sleep while we are on tour. Even on our "days off" we usually have other work like interviews and rehearsals. It's really tiring us out. I sometimes wonder how we haven't all just collapsed from exhaustion yet. I guess it was my turn to do it now.

I was far too exhausted to do any interviews today, but I knew management wouldn't let me have the day off unless I was dying or something.

The thought of faking sickness then crossed my mind, even though I don't like lying. But I really just needed one day off. So I continued sleeping, until a few minutes later Louis was shaking me awake.

Louis's POV

I realized we would be late if we didn't go soon and Niall was still in bed. I went to the bunks to wake him up. "Hey Ni, we're going to be late if you don't get up now" I said as I shook him gently. "Mmhmm" he grumbled, sounding like he was still asleep. "Hey, are you okay? How are you feeling?" I asked concernedly.

"N't good" Niall replied. "Do you think you're getting sick?" I asked and he nodded in response. Oh no, poor lad. First Harry just a week ago and now him. I knew he still had to do the interviews because of our fucking management.

"Do you want me to take your temperature?" I asked, but Niall was already asleep and didn't answer.

I went to the lounge area where the others were waiting. "Hey, we go already? What's up with Niall? Why didn't he come for breakfast?" Liam asked. "I think he's sick" I said. "I'll go talk to him" Harry offered.

Harry's POV

"Hey Ni, I heard you're not feeling good" I began, "but you know we need to go now really" I said, rubbing his arm gently. "m'kay I'm coming" Niall replied and slowly got up from his bed.

He nearly fell over when he tried to stand, but I managed to catch him. "Sorry Niall, but you're in no state to go anywhere" as I helped him back onto his bunk.

It was strange, I would have expected his body to be warmer if he was seriously ill, but I guess that's not always how it works. "I'll go get the thermometer, and then I'll make you some tea" I said. I got a small nod and a smile in response.

I rejoined the others. "He's not going anywhere in that state" I said. "What should we do then?" Zayn inquired. "I guess we'll just have to go the interviews without him" I replied. "But if he's not in the state to go anywhere, shouldn't someone have to stay here and take care of him?" Liam said. He had a point, but the management wouldn't be happy if two of us were absent.

"I'll stay with him" I said, "you guys go, I'll take care of him and then meet up with you later okay?". They all looked at me, not sure if they should leave or not. But in the end they decided it would be better if someone stayed with Niall and they left.

I contacted Paul and he said it was no problem. He assured me that he would talk to the other crew members if any issues came up.

Niall's POV

I woke up about an hour later to find Harry reading a book in his bunk.

"Wait shouldn't you be out there doing interviews with the others?" I asked. "yeah, but I decided to stay here to take care of you" Harry replied.