Hurt on stage (Louis & Liam)

This wasn't a request for me actually but I got permission to write it when I saw KALEYBOURQUE2 request this from another writer. Thank you and hope you enjoy it <3.

Word count: ~1300 words.
—————————————————
The boys were on tour and today was their last show in LA after 3 previous shows. They were eagerly getting ready backstage.

"15 mins and you're on guys!" Paul said. "But I'm not ready!" Niall exclaimed, "then get ready!" Paul snapped with a chuckle.

"Harry, put a shirt on!" Paul said. "No don't, I'm sure the fans will love it as much as I do" Louis said with a smirk, and heard Niall giggling in the background. "Sorry, can't always please you" Harry replied sarcastically devastated, putting on his shirt.

"Hold on, where are Liam and Zayn?" Paul asked. "I don't know. Maybe in the dressing room?" Niall replied. "Niall, we are in the dressing room" Louis said. "Oh trueee!" Niall said laughing at himself.

Liam and Zayn appeared a few minutes later and they said they were just chilling and forgot to look at the time. "Alright, is everyone ready? On stage in 5!" Paul exclaimed. And then the boys got on stage after five minutes had passed.

"HELLOOO LOS ANGELES" Harry exclaimed and the crowd went crazy.

The concert started well. The boys were singing and having a good time. When Louis and Liam were having a fun water fight the floor became wet and slippery. Liam was playfully chasing Louis with his waterbottle when he suddenly slipped, unintentionally taking Louis down as well.

They both hit the ground hard - Liam was knocked out cold and Louis looked to be in a lot of pain. Zayn, Niall and Harry all heard the loud thud and were shocked to see what happened, they rushed over to find Liam unconscious and Louis holding his arm with a pained expression on his face.

The whole audience was shocked and watched in silence what happens next. Zayn ran after the paramedics while Niall tried to wake Liam up and Harry was talking to Louis.

Harry's POV

"What happened, Lou?" I asked softly. "I'm not sure," Louis replied through gritted teeth, holding his arm and wincing in pain. "We just fell... the floor was slippery" he explained. "Okay, just hold on, paramedics are on the way" I said comfortingly.

"How bad is the pain? Like from 1-10?" I inquired. "It hurts really bad! 8..9..no 10...it huuurts" Louis whined. He was nearly in tears, poor baby. "Can you move it at all?" I asked. Louis shook his head in response. I tried to distract him while waiting for the medics to arrive but the pain seemed to be too bad because it didn't work.

Niall's POV

Liam wasn't moving and his eyes were closed. He was unconscious. I tried to wake him up by gently slapping his cheeks and saying his name.

"Liam, please open your eyes!" I tried. But he remained unconscious. The music had stopped ages ago and the audience was still silent, watching the events unfold.

I sighed in relief when I saw Zayn running back with medics. They told me and Harry to back up and give them space so we obeyed.

Zayn's POV

"Alright, as you may know. An accident had happened. We are told both are going to be okay, but they'll not be able to continue today" Harry said into the mic to inform our fans. "And because of that we have decided to stop this show now and tomorrow do a new one for you, we are really sorry and thank you for your understanding" he continued.

The fans were led outside and Louis and Liam were loaded to two ambulances. The rest of our group drove to the hospital.

It turned out Louis had a dislocated shoulder and broken arm. Liam woke up in the ambulance and turned out he had a moderate concussion.

The doctors said they both could go home as long as we keep a close eye on them and make sure Liam stays awake for a couple of hours at least.

Liam's POV

I had such a headache, but it was expected and I got some medicine from the hospital which eased it a little. Once we arrived at the tourbus all I wanted was to go to sleep but I wasn't allowed yet.

So I stayed up with Zayn and Niall to watch some movies and maybe play some games together. I had a really hard time keeping my eyes open.

"Li not yet. I know you're tired but you can't go to sleep yet" Zayn said as he nudged me gently. "Sorryy" I said apologetically. "It's okay, we'll keep you awake as long as needed. But what actually happened?" Niall asked.

I didn't even know myself honestly. "I have no idea actually, I just remember going up on stage and then just suddenly waking up in an ambulance" I explained.

"That's alright. Louis said something about the floor being slippery after your waterfight with him" Zayn said. "Oh yeah I remember the waterfight a little" I said.

"How much longer? I am so tired" I whined. "Just an hour Li" Niall replied.

Louis's POV

While Zayn, Niall and Liam were watching movies, Harry and I were chilling in the bunks.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Harry asked, looking at my arm. "It hurted so bad when they popped back my shoulder, but right now my arm doesn't hurt that much, as long as I keep it still" I explained. "Okay, just tell me if you need anything" Harry said and gave a small kiss on my cheek.

We decided to go to sleep after that, it has been a long day for all of us.

Harry's POV

I waken up by Niall a few minutes later. "What?" I said half asleep and half annoyed. "It's Liam, he passed out!" Niall said. The worry in his eyes changed my mood immediately. "What? What happened?" I asked as I got up catously, not wanting to wake louis up.

"He was about to go to the kitchen and when he stood up he just started swaying and seconds later he was on the floor unconscious" Niall explained, he was still panicking himself. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Niall easy, he's gonna be okay. Is he still unconscious?" I asked. "I don't know, Zayn's with him right now" he replied.

"Okay, let's go see" I said softly. We walked to the lounge area and Zayn was knelt down beside the sofa talking to Liam who was laying on it. "I heard you passed out Li, how are you feeling?" I inquired. "You scared me really bad Liam" Niall said and went straight to hug him.

"I'm better, just a bit tired and having a headache" Liam responded. "I think you are allowed to go to sleep now actually" Zayn said looking at his watch. "Oh thank god" Liam said.

Zayn and Niall helped him to bed and after that we all went back to sleep. In hope of tomorrow being a better day.

And as we hoped, tomorrow was indeed a better day. Both Liam and Louis was already doing better and were able to do the concert. Liam ordered to take it easy for at least a week, nothing too much activity or exhausting himself. And so was Louis but he also had to have a sling for a week and a cast on his arm for a few weeks.

The show went fine, it wasn't as hyped as expected but it was something, and nothing went wrong this time. Some of the fabs even had signs saying 'get well soon Lilo' which was really cute.

But everything was going well and every day was better. Slowly but surely things were going back to normal. We were all making sure they both were okay and doing well. If they needed a break, we took a break. And a month later everything was completely back to normal.

—————————————————
Some of you may know that I hate to do endings and I suck at doing them. But I have to end the stories somehow. Anyway, I hope you liked it even if it was kinda boring. Thank you for reading!<3

And sorry for this being kinda short.