Dirtbike crash (Liam)

Soo I just got this idea randomly one day. It's pretty random but why not.

Hopefully you like it!
Word count: ~1826 words.
—————————————————
The boys had rented a summer house with dirt roads nearby because they had two weeks off after just finishing the tour.

Louis and Liam wanted to try out their new dirtbikes. Sure Zayn, Harry, and Niall thought that riding that kind of bikes with too little experience was dangerous and they weren't nearly as enthusiastic of the idea as Louis and Liam. But they didn't want to ruin the fun so they let them do it.

Liam and Louis remained outside, admiring their bikes before testing them while the rest of the group went inside to simply take a break and just relax.

Louis's POV

"Wanna race Li?" I asked with a smirk. "You're on Tommo!" Liam responded. We both got up on our bikes and started racing down the dirt road. We were having so much fun!

I won by 3 out of 5 rounds. "Some people are just destined to lose" I said jokingly. "Ha ha very funny, we're gonna have a rematch tomorrow" He said sternly. "You can't take a loss huh?" I said sarcastically. "Nope, can't do it" Liam replied with a sarcastic devastated voice.

We got off our bikes and walked them back to the garage. We were really looking forward to tomorrow's rematch!

"It was so much fun! You guys should come test the bikes" I exclaimed as we got in. "Yeah, no way. I like to stay alive" Harry said. "I agree" Zayn said. "No thanks, I'm good" Niall replied.

"C'mon lads it was so fun!" Liam said, but  the boys held their words. "We'll you are missing out on something" I said.

The next day arrived. "Where are you going?" Harry asked tiredly, coming out from the bathroom half naked. "For a ride with Liam" I replied putting on all the necessary gear. "Again? Alright be careful please" Harry said. "Yes of course" I said and went outdoors.

Liam was determined to win. I could tell by the look in his eyes. He came out swinging and took an early lead. But I stayed calm and focused. It was 50/50 and now it was time for the last round.

"What can I say? Some people are just better than others" I said with a smile on my face. "You'll see..." he replied with a smirk on his face.

Liam's POV

The thing was that Louis was unaware that I had secretly spent the entire night practicing my dirtbike skills. I was completely tired since I barely got any sleep but I hoped all the practising was worth it.

I revved up the engine and took off, leaving Louis in the dust. I was stupid enough to try a fancy move near the finish line, but the dust got into my eyes and I couldn't see anything.

I forgot that there was a small hill right before the finish line. I crashed into the hill, and my dirtbike went flying. I hit my head on a rock and was knocked unconscious.

Louis POV

'Fucking idiot' I thought to myself as I saw Liam crashing to the ground. I jumped off my bike and ran over to him. "Liam! Liam? can you hear me?" I said as I approached him. "Liam?" I tried again.

After what felt like hours Liam's eyes finally fluttered open. "Oh thank god...you scared me to hell there mate" I said.

"Liam? do you hear me? say something!" I continued as Liam just looked around dazed, still seemed to be out of it. "Liam! try to keep your eyes open, please!" I said. Fuck, what should I do?

I had left my phone at the house but thank god I found Liam's phone in his pocket. I called 999 and they said help would arrive in 30 minutes because the place was so distant.