Scared to tell the truth (Harry)

Alright. So this is also an anonymous request.

This is a little different from what I usually write but it was a request and I love making requests. A little backstory: Harry is trans and his relationship with Louis is very new and he is scared to tell Louis.

Also I don't know much about being trans and stuff related to it, but I'll try my best to get it as accurate as possible.

Hope you'll like this anyway!<3
Word count: ~ 1460 words.

Edited*
—————————————————
Harry's POV

I let out a groan of frustration when I saw the red spots on my bedsheets. I'd been having cramps yesterday, but I'd just assumed it was because I was hungry.

I am still early on in the process, so I occasionally have my period. I know I should tell Louis at least, but I'm scared, what if he doesn't want to be me if he knows I'm trans?

I went to the bathroom, applied some pads to my panties, and then continued with my morning routine.

My phone suddenly started ringing, and it was Louis. "Hey" I said as I picked it up. "Hi Love, you ok? You sound nervous?" Louis said, making me even more nervous. "Yeah I'm fine" I assured him. "Alright, I was just wondering if you want to go out tonight after our concert?" Louis inquired. "Sounds good" I said.

Louis's POV

"Alright, bye then. See you later" I said hesitantly, unsure of why Harry sounded so different - like something was wrong.

As I walked to the studio, I saw Harry walking on the opposite side of the street, also heading towards the studio.

He was clutching his stomach. Oh no, could he be sick? "Harry!" I yelled, frantically waving to get his attention as I sprinted towards him. "You ok love? Is your stomach hurting? are you sick?" I asked. "No no, I just probably ate something wrong for breakfast and now my stomach is punsihing me for it" Harry replied. "Oh okay, let me know if you feel worse at any point okay?" I said and rubbed his back comfortingly.

If I'm being honest, it sounded like an excuse but maybe I was just being paranoid. I love him so much and I wanted him to feel good.

The other boys were already at the studio when we arrived.

Harry's POV

Oh thank god he seemed to believe my story. I just didn't want to tell him yet. I knew I had to tell him but today wasn't the right day, we have only been together for a couple weeks.

We saw the others already at the studio when we got there.

We had to jump right into work as soon as we arrived - there was no time for chatting.

I'm in so much pain right now because of the cramps. I should've seen this coming and prepared myself somehow. I feel so foolish. But it was too late to change anything now, and as long as no one found out the truth, it wasn't a big deal.

We had so much work to do before our show today. I just wished I could delete my period out of me. It would be so much easier.

I not only had cramps, but an excruciating headache as well. A few hours later we had some free time to kill before we had to start getting ready for the concert.

I sunk down onto the couch, my face in my hands. My whole body ached, how was I supposed to perform?

"Hey mate you alright?" Zayn asked as he noticed me. "I'm okay, just a little tired," I lied. "We're all in the same boat," Liam said as he joined me, "but on the bright side, tomorrow's the weekend!". "Oh wow two days off and then millions of hours of work again" I said. "We can maybe do something fun together tomorrow?" Niall suggested. "Yeah maybe, but right now I would do anything to just sleep" I said. "You can sleep after the concert H" Zayn replied.

Louis's POV

"C'mon lads we need to go on stage!" I said as I realized we were running late.

Harry stood up slowly, "oh no, I need to use the restroom" he said. Was he sick? Would he be sick? Why was he acting so strange all of a sudden?

"Harry are you okay? You know you can tell me?" I said. I got nothing in response, he just ran past me straight to the bathroom. I was becoming worried.

"Guys, we need you on stage!" Paul came into the backstage room to tell us, we were running late. "I know I know, Harry's in the toilet" I said. "He isn't sick right?" Paul inquired. "No I don't think so, I don't know, he didn't sound sick but he has been acting strange today" I said. "Alright, we'll delay the concert by 15 minutes" Paul said and then mumbled something to other crew members as he walked away.

Harry's POV

Shit. As soon as I stood up I felt I may have bled through and I needed to rush to the toilet. Not suspicious at all...

Louis said we had an extra 15 minutes and I started hurrying anyway. A few mintues later, when I was done, I walked out of the bathroom to find four curious faces.

"I'm really okay, I promise" I said, but they didn't look like they believed me. My head started throbbing and I had to bring my hands up to massage my temples in an attempt to make the pain go away.

"I can see that you're not feeling well, Harry?" Louis asked. "It's pretty obvious that you're not okay" Liam said. "Do you have a headache or anything? Maybe a migraine? Or are you just sick?" Niall inquired. "Right now I do have a headache" I replied.

"Alright, I'll go grab you some painkillers" Louis said, "you have them in your purse, right?". I nodded.

Zayn handed me my waterbottle which I had assumed was lost. "Thank you, where was it?" I inquired. "I found it on the stage when we were rehearsing" he replied. I filled it up and took a sip.

Louis's POV

While I was looking through Harry's purse for some painkillers I noticed a few pads. Why was Harry carrying pads with him? Oh my god.

I gave Harry the pills when I got back to the backstage room and he took them right away. "Hey, can we talk after the concert?" I asked. "Of course, is everything alright?" He inquired. I said, "Yeah yeah, I just want to know something, but we need to go on stage now!" I said. We all took the stage and the fans went wild.

After our concert Zayn, Liam and Niall went home but Harry and I stayed together, just walking around a little bit outdoors in the dark.

"Sooo, you know you can tell me anything right?" I began.

Harry's POV

Oh no, I think he might know. How was I going to explain it. "Yeah" I said, feeling a lump in my throat. "So when I was searching in your purse I f-" he said, that's when I knew he knew. So I cut him off and stopped walking.  "Sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. But I am trans, and I still have my period sometimes and I was scared to tell you because I thought you wouldn't love me the same if you would know" I said, feeling teary. "I was going to tell you! I was just scared to do it yet, I am so sorry Louis" I said.

"Hey hey, easy now. I'm not mad at all. I love you! I don't care if you're trans or not, you'll always be my Hazza" Louis said as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. "Thank you boo bear" I said with a smile and wiped away my tears with my sleeve.

"Of course baby, I'll always love you. No matter what you are" Louis said. We just stood there arms wrapped around each other for a few minutes and then headed back home. "Uhm, could we let this stay between us for now? I want to tell the others when I feel more comfortable" I inquired. "Of course love, I'll not say anything, you can tell them when you're ready" Louis responded.

We walked into the house and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I knew they were probably wondering what was going on. "Hey, we're just going to bed" Louis said as he pulled me up the stairs. We got in bed and Louis wrapped his arms around me. "I love you baby, no matter what you are" he whispered before falling asleep. I was so happy that Louis still loved me, I was scared for nothing.
-----------------------------------
Hope you liked it!<3