Plane crash pt. 1 (All)

TW⚠️: MENTION OF BLOOD
Word count: ~1980 words.

"Does anyone know where my Ireland flag socks are?" Niall yelled from the bedroom. "Niall, they're on your feet you idiot" Louis said. "Oh".

"Come on, guys, we need to hurry" Liam said as he rushed the others. None of the boys seemed ready and their plane was leaving in just two hours.

"I think I'm ready" Zayn said. "Okay, good" Liam replied.

"Louis, please hurry up. Harry, put a shirt on! And Niall, please stop dancing" Liam said. He sounded like a stressed dad as usual. "Don't ruin the fun, Liam" Niall said as he packed up his bag.

After everyone was finally ready, Liam said "Okay, let's go!" and led the way out of the room. The boys made their way down to the lobby, where they saw a group of girls waiting for them.

The boys were trying to hurry but the girls wanted pictures and autographs. "I'm sorry ladies. We can't do that right now, we have to catch a plane" Liam said. "It's not like the plane is gonna leave without us you know...it's a private plane" Niall said, "yeah so can't we stay for just a few minutes" Harry pleaded.

"I understand. But it's important that we're in America at the right time, we have a lot of work waiting for us there" Liam said. "Pleaaaaaaseeeee" Harry and niall said in unision.

Louis and Zayn agreed with Liam this time, they were tired and knew they had to leave now. But since Harry and Niall were already signing things, Liam said they could stay for two minutes but would then have to leave for the airport.

After two minutes of selfies with fans and signing their stuff, Liam said "It was great meeting you, but we have to go now". And then they all left.

They made their way through the airport suprisingly fast. There were though a lot of fans and paparazzis.

They were walking onto the plane. "How long will the flight be?" Zayn asked. "I think it's 8 hours" Louis said. " Alright, I'm just probably going to sleep" Zayn said as he put his headphones on and leaned to the window. "Yeah, me too" Louis said sitting own on his seat.

***

About 15 minutes later, the plane took off.

Liam, Zayn and Louis were all sleeping. They wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to sleep now since they didn't get that often. Niall and Harry were playing cards.

"I WON!" Niall exclaimed. "Niall we haven't even started yet" Harry pointed out. "I know I was just practicisng" Niall explained, making Harry chuckle a bit, "alright, whatever you say".

***

After an hour, the plane began to shake a bit, rousing those who were asleep.

"Hey it's probably just some turbulence, no need to worry" Harry said as he noticed Niall's scared look on his face.

Louis realized he had to use the bathroom, so he got up and walked to the bathroom. He said hi to everyone he passed along the way. He went into the bathroom and did his business, when he was walking back to his seat the plane shook again, this time a bit harder, making him almost lose his balance. "Woah what's going on?" Louis said.

"Is this normal?" Zayn queried from the seat behind Harry's. "Is this plane on autopilot?" Liam inquired, "What is that even?" Niall uttered.

Louis noticed something out of the corner of his eye that terrorized him as the plane kept shaking. "Guys...t-the pilot is on the f-floor, probably unconscious..." Louis said shakily, "we're gonna crash!" He cried out, tears streaming down his face.

"Take it easy!" Liam said as calm as possible, "Louis, back to your seat now!". Everyone was terrified. They had no clue what to do or what was happening. Would they die? Was this the end?