Too crowded market (Zayn)

Okay, I didn't really know what to write in this one. I tried to keep it long but it only ended to be a few more than a thousand words. Hope you like it anyway!<3

logitech2401 's suggestion/request.

Word count: -1060 words.
________________________________
The boys wanted to go to the market today because there was a festival happening. All of them were excited to go, even Zayn, who didn't usually like to be around too many people at once.

They all piled into the car and Liam drove them to the market. It was a lot busier than they had anticipated, but they were determined to have some fun. They walked around for a while, looking at all of the different stalls.

They came across a stall where they could get any text or images they wanted printed on t-shirts. They started out like any other clients, ordering a few shirts with a group picture of all the bandmates together.

Then Harry and Niall decided to do a few more funnier ones. Harry did one that he wanted the text saying "It's not about winners or losers...but we won!" printed on it. They also did one with a picture of Niall eating a donut in a pink dress and Harry captioned it "Niall Horan: The Irish Princess".

The boys were having a lot of fun and they were all laughing at the ridiculous shirts they had made.

Zayn became increasingly nervous as the boys continued walking around the market and more people arrived.He attempted to simply push away the feeling of anxiety, but after 30 minutes he couldn't take it anymore. He left the group covertly, without anyone else being aware.

Zayn's POV

I had fun the whole day.But when more people arrived I just wanted to leave. So I snuck away from the group and tried to find my way back to the car.

There were so many people and I could barely move anywhere. The more I walked, the more lost and anxious I felt. I found a spot that was not as crowded but then I was frozen to the spot and couldn't move.

My whole body was trembling and eventually I just crumpled to the ground, sitting and holding my head in an attempt to somehow shake off this anxiety.

I just sat there like that for a good ten minutes until I heard someone saying my name.

"Zayn? Are you okay? We've been really worried and we've looked for you everywhere." The voice said soothingly as a hand was placed on my shoulder. I lifted my head and saw through teary eyes that Louis was the one speaking. The others were standing a little further behind him.

I just started crying. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. I was sobbing uncontrollably and my throat felt constricted. I felt like I was going to suffocate.

Louis just pulled me into a hug and let me cry until I eventually calmed down.

"It's okay, Zayn. We're here for you" He said softly as he rubbed circles on my back in a comforting manner.

Louis's POV

After a few minutes Zayn calmed down. I asked him if he wanted to go home, and he nodded. I helped him to stand and he felt a bit lightheaded, so I held onto him for support and we walked back to the car together. The others were understanding aswell. We had been at the market for a long time so we didn't really miss anything.

Harry was the one to drive us back home. I had a conversation with Zayn while he drove us, I was in the backseat and Niall was in the front. Liam sat on the other side of me.

"next time, just let us know if you want to leave. We were really worried when you vanished like that" I said gently to wich Zayn replied, his voice trembling and near to tears, "I- I'm sorry...I just got really overwhelmed with all the people. It felt like I couldn't move or anything, a- and then my anxiety took over my body".

"Zayn, it's okay. Just please say something next time" I said softly. He nodded. After Harry had parked the car we all got out of the car and went home.

Zayn was so exhausted from his busy day that he went right to bed. We decided we would make him breakfast in bed tomorrow as a nice surprise. We'd get up early and make his favorite breakfast foods, and maybe even put together a little basket of treats for him to enjoy in bed. We all wanted to do something to make him feel better.

---

The next day we all woke up early and went to the kitchen. We set about making pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. It smelt amazing. Once it was all finished we heard Zayn coming downstairs.

"Hey guys, what's up with all the noise" He said. "Oh we wanted to suprise you with breakfast in bed, since you had a little rough day yesterday" I said. "oh really? thanks! I love you all, but that's also why I prefer to eat here, with all of you" he responded. We nodded and made the table and then we all sat down to eat.

Niall couldn't eat any more, he was so full because he ate half of the pancakes while Harry was making them. We told Zayn that and we all laughed - even Niall himself. We all finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen.

Zayn's POV

It really warmed my heart when I realized how caring and nice friends I had. They were the best.

After we ate we went to the couch in the living room to play some games. We chatted meanwhile "Uhm...where were you guys when I was gone?" I asked.

"We were initially swamped by fans asking for autographs and photos, but when we realized you were missing, we immediately started looking for you. We got worried when we couldn't find you right away." Harry explained.

"oh okay...sorry for just leaving without saying anything, I just didn't want to ruin y'alls time so I decided to not say anything" I said. "It's okay, we understand. Just don't do it again or at least tell us beforehand" Liam said. I nodded and they all smiled at me.

"Hey, why don't we watch a movie?" Niall suggested. We all agreed and he put in one of his favorite movies. We were all cuddled up on the couch, watching the movie.
________________________________
It was a bit short and kind of boring ending but hope you liked it anyway, thank you for reading!<3