Pls read.

Hi, I know the updates are pretty slow rn but I have a reason to that and I'll come to it in a bit. Firstly, I just wanna say a few things but I'd really approve if you read this whole thing if you want.

So firstly I wanna thank you all so so much for reading, commenting and voting on my stories! It means so much to me you can't even understand.

Secondly, this is now getting a bit deep so here's the trigger warnings! (If youre sensitive to any topics of these i'd not reccomend you read it)

⚠️TW⚠️
- MENTAL HEALTH
- Eeating disorder
- SH & Suicidal thoughts

Alright, so ever since december I've been quite depressed. I was literally ready to kms until I had a person who suggested me to go to therapy and I finally got better. Obviously I'm not fully well yet but I'm doing better everyday! I mean look at me yesterday I was finally three weeks sh free! And i kinda feel proud of myself of that. Today I've been having such a bad urge but see the day is almost over now and I didn't <3.

But then there's my other problem, my eating disorder. There's days when I don't eat, or I eat too much. Nothing's ever pleasing to me. I hate the thought of putting food into my body and I cry and get panick attacs if I see myself in a mirror. Yes, that's how much I hate myself. But I'm trying so hard to get better on this too. There was a time when I barely ate anything at all in days and ofc I still have those days but I've learnt to eat breakfast pretty often so it's definitely something. And we usually eat dinner with my family which I can't escape anyway so yeah.

Then ofc I have quite a lot of family issues that I don't really wanna talk abt. But all this combined has taken a lot on my mental health which is why I haven't been in the mood to write. I hope you all understand <3.

I'll start writing again some day and I am writing rn (actually I have like 3 stories already written that'll be published some day idk when but some day) but my updates are a bit slow and I hope that's okay with you guys 🩷. I'm not going anywhere, just trying to get better until I can fully go back to normal life and find joy in stuff I love to do again.

Thank you for understanding, I love you loads! 🩵