Tries to hide being sick (Louis)

I am not sure if this turned out exactly how you expected but I hope you like it Juu_331

Wordcount: ~2000 words.
Edited*
—————————————————
Louis's POV

'Ugh not againnn' whine quietly in my bed after waking up in the middle of the night. I had a weird feeling already yesterday but this just confirmed my suspiscions, I was becoming sick.

I tried my best to shrug it off and go back to sleep but there was no luck on my side. I groan in frustration and then quickly realize it's still middle of the night and the boys are sleeping. I hope I didn't wake anyone up.

My body felt warm but it was partially because Harry's arms were wrapped around me. I felt nauseous and needed to go to the bathroom.

"Mmmph?" He mumbled sleepily and nuzzled his head into my neck. I smiled and tried to get out of bed without waking him up but he tightens his grip around me. "Where you goin'?" He grumbles, still half asleep.

"Just to the bathroom," I whisper, trying not to wake him up fully. He lets me go after a few moments and I quickly make my way to the restroom, closing the door quietly behind me. I kneeled in front of the toilet and just let it all out, without even trying to fight back. My only wish was that no one would hear me.

We had a really busy day tomorrow so I couldn't be sick, I couldn't leave them to do all work. I sit there for a few more minutes until I'm sure I won't vomit again and then go back to the bedroom. Harry was still asleep, his chest moving up and down slowly in a peaceful rhythm.

I carefully get back into bed, not wanting to wake him up, and wrap my arms around him. He stirred a little bit but didn't wake up and eventually fell back asleep.

Harry's POV

Usually Louis woke up before me but today it seemed to be the opposite. I let him sleep and went down to do breakfast, well there was already full chaos. Niall and Zayn playing on the PlayStation not so quietly and Liam messing around in the kitchen.

"Morning Haz!" Liam said exitedly. "Morning" I answered still a bit sleepy. I brewed a cup of coffee and then sat down at the table. Niall and Zayn were still at it, cursing each other out.

"I swear to god Niall, if you don't give me that controller back I'll rip it in half!" Zayn yelled, standing up from the couch. "You wouldn't dare!" Niall challenged and they started getting in each others faces. Luckily they were both laughing and the whole situation was playful, otherwise I would have called the police.

That's when I heard Louis coming down the stairs slowly and quietly. He tried to go unnoticed but I saw him instantly. His face was pale and he had dark circles under his eyes, he looked like death warmed over. "Hey babe" (I know what y'all wanna comment and go for it) he said softly, trying to smile but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

I got up from my chair and walked over to him, pulling him into a hug tightly. He hugged me back weakly before burying his head into my chest."Are you feeling okay?" I asked him softly, rubbing small circles on his back with one hand.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired" Louis answered. "Are you sure that's all?" I asked, not really convinced that he was 'just tired'. He nodded and I didn't push it but I decided to keep an eye on him just to make sure.

Liam's POV

"Breakfast's ready y'all!" I exclaimed.

We all sat down at the table and I served everyone their breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast, cereal... you name it. I sat down next to Zayn and Niall opposite of us while Harry and Louis sat together across from us. We all started eating in silence but it wasn't an uncomfortable one.