Broken arm (Liam)

My own idea. Tell me if u liked this or not. I hope y'all did though.

This is not the best and it's kind of boring to be honest but I just wanted to write something.

Word count: ~1830 words.

Also sorry for spelling or word mistakes, please ignore them. Remember English is not my native language (even tho I speak it sometimes better than my actual native languages...I have studied english for 11 years, so pretty good tho haha).

Update: edited.
————————————————————————

Third person POV

The boys were going to have a concert today in London. Before that they had an interview. They were all ecited to do a concert.

They had just arrived at the arena to make things ready for the concert tonight. After about one hour in, they started to do all kind of stuff. Reading and answering tweets, dancing and goofing around the stage, water fights, reading signs...etc.

The stage was slippery. A little too slippery. They started singing 'Best Song Ever' and they were dancing and jumping around. In the middle of the song there was a loud thud. Liam had slipped. He had put his arms out to prevent his body from the fall but he landed weirdly on his right arm instead.

Liam's POV

"Liam? You okay?" I could hear Harry ask from across the stage through his mic and then walked up to me with the boys. I just laid there holding my hand to chest. I was in so much pain I could barely move or talk. "Yeah...I'm...okay" I tried to say but I was wincing at every word.

"I don't think you're okay, Li" Louis said looking at my arm. "I'll go get a paramedic" Zayn said and ran off the stage to get one. The music had stopped already when I fell.

"Is anything else hurting Liam?" Harry asked, "like your head or something?" Niall added. "No, I don't think so, only my arm" I replied.

Then Zayn came back with a medic standing beside him. "What happened?" The medic asked. "He slipped and landed weirdly on his arm" Harry told the medic, "Okay, let's have a look". The medic checked out my arm and I could see him frowning at me.

He looked worried. "Can you move it? " He asked, "Yeah" I said but wincing again," Painful though". "Okay let's get an x-ray just to be on the safe side" he told us and led me off stage and then Paul was kind and drove me to the hospital where I had to take the x-ray.

The management had told the other bandmates to continue the concert. I was a bit sad I couldn't be there with them and it felt like I had let the fans down. But I knew I would be back soon, whether it was a broken arm or not. I was hoping my arm was only sprained but I was pretty sure it wasn't just a sprain since it hurted so much.

I got to the hospital and got an x-ray quickly, then I was led to another room. I was in a room with a doctor.

"So Mr. Payne, as you see here on this x-ray, your arm is fractured and it will require surgery. You are lucky because we can do it right away since here's so quiet today" the doctor explained. "The surgery will take about a couple of hours or less. We will put you under anesthesia so you don't feel anything throughout the operation, and you will have to stay overnight here" The doctor continued.

I sighed but agreed, I wished I could just had gone back to the boys and have fun with them. I didn't think my arm was so bad it needed surgery but the doctors knew what they were doing and what was best for me so I just had to obey them. In a moment I was taken to the surgery.