Asthma & Fainting (Harry)

Jezus christ it takes so long with the 10k special (been working on it for over a month now). I'll be at like 20k when it's halway or something😭😭

Wordcount: ~2550 words.
—————————————————
[9:34PM - Tuesday]

"Give it to me!" Liam shouts as he sprints across the field past Niall. Louis approaches and kicks the ball to Liam.

Zayn slows down to check on Harry while the others are playing football at full speed. "Hey, are you feeling alright?" Zayn asks Harry as he sits next to him on the bench. Harry was sitting there, holding his head in his hands and leaning forward.

"Huh? Yeah, sorry. I don't know, I feel like I might have caught a flu or something" Harry told him. "Alright, maybe you should go back home to take some rest" Zayn suggested. Harry knew that Zayn was right in one way, but he also wanted to stay with his friends and have fun rather than rotting at home alone. "I don't know Z..."

"Harry, you won't feel any better if you sit here and freeze," Zayn said. "Yeah, you might be right, maybe I sh-" Harry said before being interrupted by a sweaty Louis who sprinted towards them with the ball in his hands.

"Hey lads, want to join us for the last round?" Louis asked excitedly. He was a bit out of breath. "Sure," Harry said. Zayn looked both worried and confused. "Harry, you just said you weren't fee-"

"Zayn I'm okay, it went away, thank you though" Harry said before Zayn could even finish his sentence. Harry did want to have some fun with his friends, he thought maybe that would make him feel better.

That wasn't the truth. The game started off well, but Harry started feeling extremely tired and exhausted in the middle, he needed a break. "Haz? Are you all right?" Niall inquired, placing a hand on Harry's back. "Yeah, I jus-" Harry croaked out before being wracked by a series of coughs.

"Guys, stop the game!" Niall yells and the others run to him. "What's wrong?" Louis asks concerned. "Nothing, I-" Harry tries to speak but is cut off by another coughing fit, and starts to feel anxious. It only got worse and made it harder for him to breath.

"Where's your inhaler H?" Liam asks as he turns into Daddy Direction mode. Harry shakes his head as in 'I don't know'. "Fuck, we need to find it now" Louis says urgently as Harry's coughing grows worse and he starts to look pale.

Harry was coughing, sweating profusely and barely able to stand. He collapsed on his knees to the ground. Zayn went to check if Harry's inhaler was in his bag at the bench where he had been sitting earlier.

Harry struggles to get the words out, "I- I- I can't breath". Tears begin to well up in his eyes. "Harry, try to relax and breathe with me" Louis said as he helped Harry sit up and then placed his hand on his own chest so Harry could feel the rhythm of his breathing. Niall was trying to comfort Harry by rubbing his back.

"FOUND IT!" Zayn shouted as he ran towards the boys, waving the inhaler. "Great!" Niall said and then he helped Harry take it when Zayn arrived there.

Harry took a few puffs and finally calmed down slightly. But he was already too exhausted. "Guys I think I'm gonna..." Harry managed to say before his eyes slid shut and he lost consciousness, falling limp in Niall's arms who was sitting behind him. "No! Harry, stay with us!" Liam yelled. But it was too late...

"Should we call emergency services?" Niall asks and Louis nods in response, taking his phone out of his pocket to make the call.

"Alright...okay...yeah...thank you...okay" Louis finishes the call and gives his attention back to the others. "They said that if he wakes up in the next five minutes, then we won't need to go to the hospital. But if he doesn't, we'll have to call an ambulance right away" Louis explained.