"Shit..Harry?" (Harry)

This is quite similar to the previous one, just it's Harry instead of Niall haha.

TW FOR THIS CHAPTER, much mentions of THROWING UP

Requested by: @Abrellaxhamilton
Word count: ~ 1800 words.
Enjoy! <3
Edited*
—————————————————
"Fantastic" Harry thought quietly to himself as he felt a strange sensation in his throat. He knew he was about to get sick. But right now he wouldn't have time for that at all, the boys were in a period where they had a lot of work to do. "Harry! C'mon what are you doing here? we have to go to the rehearsal!" Liam said as he walked past the rest room where Harry was. "Oh yeah, sorry, I'll join you in a few" Harry said.

The boys were in the middle of their rehearsal. They still had a lot to do today. Harry tried his best to ignore the strange feeling. He grabbed his mic and started singing along with the others. He was a little off key, which he usually never was and that concerned the others a bit.

"Harry! You're off key, get it together!" Someone from the management shouted. Harry felt bad, like he was ruining everything for the others. "Don't worry Harry it's okay, we'll just take it again, no worries" Louis reassured him as he saw the sad look on Harry's face. "Thanks"

At the end of the day, Harry still felt ill and it hadn't gone even one step to the better, rather to the worse. The boys where in the car driving home and everyone stayed silent. It was quite an akward silence pinching the athmosphere in the car.

"Finally home" Liam announced as he parked the car near their house. "Ugh I could sleep for at least a week now" Zayn said as he got out of the car and opened the door for Louis.

"Baby, we're home now. Wake up" Louis nudged Harry who had fallen asleep leaning on his shoulder. Harry mumbled something but no one could hear him. "C'mon Harry" Louis said again. Harry woke up and gave a lost look.

"What's taking so long? Hurry up!" Niall called from the front door he was holding open. "Just go in, I'll take care of this" Louis told Zayn who was waiting for him and Harry by the car. "Tell Niall and Liam that Harry isn't feeling well, we'll be right in," he added. Zayn nodded and left.

"Harry darling are you alright? You look a little pale," Louis said. He helped Harry out of the car but it wasn't as easy as one would have thought. "Yeah 'm fine" Harry mumbled and tried to get out of the car but couldn't even hold himself up at all and almost lost his balance immediately but luckily Louis was quick enough to catch him before anything could happen. "Woah there buddy, easy now. You don't seem fine" Louis pointed out and helped Harry steady himself.

Louis then felt Harry's forhead and immediately frowned at the warmth radiating from it. "Shit Harry I think you have a fever" Louis said out loud. "Lou I-" Harry began but felt a wave of nausea hit him and he was sick to his feet. "You definitely have a fever" Louis corrected.

Louis helped Harry home and was met by a worried Liam. "What took so long- oh my goodness Harry, is he okay?" Liam asked Louis, Harry was holding on to Louis like it was a matter of life and death. He had hardly any energy at all. "He just threw up on the lawn." Louis told Liam.

Harry was only getting sicker by the minute. Liam helped wash him and his clothes off and then helped him to bed.

Time skip...

"Louuuuuuu" the boys could hear Harry call from his bedroom. "I guess I have to take this" Louis thought out loud and got up from the sofa where the boys were chilling and watching movies.

"Harry is everything okay?" Louis asked as he carefully opened the door. "There's a monster!" Harry mumbled quietly, Louis was very confused and looked where Harry was pointing, at a pile of clothes on the chair by the dresser. "Harry, darling. that isn't a monster- look it's just a pile of clothes" Louis showed him.