Cruise trip gone wrong (Louis)

Request from logitech2401

Okay so I don't think this is again something you exactly wanted. But I got like inspiration from your request to write this so it's very similar.

Do you guys like the povs or third person perspective more?

Also, I need more ideas, or just topics.

Sorry for this being so long before anything "intense" happens.

Word count: ~2700 words.

TW: throwing up a lot.
————————————————————————

Harry's P.O.V

Tomorrow is Louis's birthday.  I've been planning his birthday present for weeks now.  I've been saving up for a two week Caribbean cruise for just the two of us.

He have just finished our tour and this is well deserved for both of us. The rest of the boys went to do their own stuff because they knew I wanted to spend a little alone time with Louis.

It was time to go to sleep, so we did. When I woke up in the morning the first thing I did was to go sing Happy Birthday to Louis. I wanted to make him breakfast in bed but he was always up before me.

I went downstairs and saw Louis sitting on a chair at the dining table with the phone in his hand. He seemed to be so into his own world that he didn't even notice when I walked closer to him. I tapped his shoulder and sang happy birthday very loudly which made him jump but then we both laughed.

"FOR GODS SAKE HARRY YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME" Louis yelled chickling while trying to sound angry. I continued singing and laughing. When I had finished singing I gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Happy birthday boobear" I said as I was hugging him, "thank you love" he said.

"So, I'll make you breakfast, including pancakes, then you will have about 45 minutes to eat, then we go pack our things and head out" I said as he would know what I hve planned. "What do you mean? Pack for what?" He said confused. "Ah you'll see..." I said mysteriously. He looked at me like I was a math problem he couldn't solve, "how am I supposed to pack for something when I don't know what it is for?" He then said. "I'll help you, just trust me okay?" I said as he nodded in confusion.

Louis' P.O.V

I was so confused, I knew it had to do something with my birthday, but I had no idea what it was harry was planning.

We ate breakfast made by my love. We ate and then went upstairs to pack our things. Harry brought up our two big suitcases, his was green and mine was blue. We also had smaller bags, harry's was blue and orange and mine was dark red. Harry told me to pack clothes for two weeks and mostly for warm weather but also "just in case" for other weathers.

"You still ain't going to say where we are going?" I said curiously, he just smiled as he shook his head. Then when we were ready we got into Harry's car. It was a pretty quiet car ride to be honest.

"Okay we're here now" Harry said as he pulled over. I looked around and saw a huge cruise ship...at that moment I realised what was going on. "Are we going on a two week cruise Harry?" I asked eagerly. "Yes baby, only the two of us, two weeks around the Caribbean" Harry said smiling. We both were smiling like idiots, "omg Haz thank you so much! I love yoh so much!" I said lovingly as I hugged him. "You're welcome baby" Harry said.

We hopped out of the car and took our suitcases and bags and headed to the ship. It was so big and pretty. This was going to be the best two weeks of my life. I thanked Harry so much, it was like our dream came true, I hadn't even realised how much I wanted this. It was perfect.