Lou has flu ☹️ (Louis)

Sorry I couldn't resist the urge to make that title. Anyway I hope you like this @juu_331

Wordcount: ~1900 words.
—————————————————
Louis's POV

We had just performed in Wembley for an amazing crowd, it was such a night! It was raining and even a bit colder than usual, but the vibe was so different, I really loved it.

However, the next day, I didn't love it so much. I didn't feel good at all.

I woke up with a headache in the middle of the night and had trouble falling asleep again. I also had a weird feeling in my throat...'was I getting sick? I can't be sick right now! We're on tour!' I thought for myself.

I got up from my bunk to make myself a cup of tea, on my way I had to stop at the toilet to go blow my nose, it was surprisingly runny.

While I was making tea I could feel a pair of hands embracing me. I turned my head and saw Harry. "why are you awake honey?"  I asked, hoping I hadn't woken him. "Couldn't sleep and was going to come cuddle with you but you weren't in your bed so I came here to check if you were here" Harry explained.

"Oh, sorry love. I couldn't sleep either and decided to make myself a cup of tea, do you want some to?" I asked, "sure" he replied.

I made us two cups of tea and after we drank them we went back to bed. My throat felt weird and I could feel coughing coming on, and I was right. Just before we got into my bed I coughed pretty roughly, and it just continued, the coughing wouldn't stop. "Are you okay love?"  asked Harry. I was too busy coughing so I couldn't answer other than to nod.

Finally after a long minute the coughing slowed down. "You sure you're alright?" Harry asked again. "Yeah I'm fine...I just feel like I've catched a flu or something" I told him, there was no point in lying anyway.

"C'mon, let's try to get some sleep and see in the morning then, okay?" Harry said softly, to which I agreed on.

Harry's POV

I woke up a few hours later to find Louis sitting on his bed coughing again, he looked exhausted. Liam was beside him trying to help him slow down.

"Oh my gosh love, you okay?" I asked concernedly. "Have you taken medicine?" I added. "Yeah I gave him some liquid coughing medicine and fever reducers just a few seconds ago" Liam said. "You okay?" I asked once again as I turned my gaze to Louis. "Tired" he replied tiredly.

"He's got a fever, 38.2°C (100.76°F)" Liam told me. "That's...that doesn't sound too good" I said, a bit worriedly. "Go to sleep love, you need it" I said as I kissed his forhead and let him doze off.

I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchenette to find Niall and Zayn giggling. "Morning lads, what's so funny?" I inquired with a small smile. "We're looking at baby photos of us" Niall said giggling as he continued to scroll on his phone in the camera album. "Yeah our moms just sent us these, look!" Zayn said and showed me a cute baby picture of Liam which made me laugh a bit. "Not gonna lie, that is funny...and cute" I said chuckling a little myself.

"How's Louis?" Zayn asked, a bit more seriously now. "He's got a fever but I don't think it's anything more serious than a flu luckily" I told him. "Oh, there's breakfast in the fridge if you want" Niall said. "Okay thanks, that was what I came here for anyway" I said and turned to the fridge.

I got myself some yogurt and made a sandwhich. I ate everything quickly and then went back to Louis.

I was relieved to see that he was peacefully sleeping. "I can take over now" I said softly to Liam and he nodded with a smile.