Sick after fight (Harry) - request

Heyyy!! Long time no see huh? I wish i could say i'm back, but the thing is...I GOT IN!! I got accepted to my dream uni!! So i'll be busy. But i'll try my best to please all my readers as much as possible. I love you all so much 💕🫂. Now to the story.

Requested by: @22XxRandomXX22
Storyline: Harry and Louis gets into a fight that causes them to break up but then Harry gets very sick but refuses to accept help from the other boys so they have to call for Louis to come back.

Enjoy!!
Wordcount: ~2000 words.
—————————————————
"It wasn't my fault?!" Harry snapped. "Harry you could have just told me about it" Louis replied. "well I didn't do it because of this exact reason, I knew you would accuse me of something like this!" Harry exclaimed. "Harry, if you had just told me from the beginning, everything would have been fine. But now, with all this evidence against you, how am I supposed to believe anything you say?" Louis raised his voice.

"Oh don't act all innocent now" Louis rolled his eyes as he saw the tears in Harry's. "But I am! Literally nothing happened!" Harry shouted, losing control of his emotions.

"Oh yeah? Explain this then!" Louis showed Harry pictures as evidence of last night. "That's fake!" Harry exclaimed. "I don't believe you! I've had enough! This is the end!" Louis yelled and walked away angrily. "Fine! Good! Great! Leave! And never come back!" Harry shouted his eyes filled with tears making his vision blurry as he watched Louis storm off the house.

Once the door was closed Harry lost all the control of himself, grabbed the nearest thing which was a glass of water and threw it at the door causing a loud crashing sound. He cursed himself for being so weak, he knew that it wasn't Louis' fault and yet he acted like a child.

He walked over to the door, slumped against it and slid down to the floor; his head in his hands. He sat there for God knows how long before finally getting up and heading to bed; trying his best to clear his mind of everything that just happened.

The next morning Harry woke up early and thought it all was just a bad dream...until he realized it wasn't. Harry realized he had really messed up this timw when Louis still hadn't even come home. He tried to call and text Louis, but there was no response.

Harry sighed and went downstairs to make himself some tea. He had a bit of a sore throat but he thought it was just from yelling yesterday.

He spent the whole day in his flat, just waiting for Louis to come home. He tried not to think about what he had done, but it was hard. He knew that he needed to apologize and make things right with Louis. This couldn't really be the end right?

The sore throat got worse as the day went on, and Harry started coughing too. Yet he still thought nothing of it. Until it was late midnight. The coughing was bad. Really bad. Harry tried his best to ignore it but it was getting harder and harder every minute.

"I need to call Louis" Harry thought out loud. But of course Louis wasn't answering. Well Harry's second option was to call any of the boys so he called Niall because he was most likely to be awake at this time of the night.

"Hey Haz, what's up?" Niall said groggily.

Harry could hear the sound of Zayn and Liam in the background mumbling about something. "Niall I need you to come over, I don't feel so good."

There was a long pause on the other end and Harry started to worry that maybe Niall didn't want to come or that he was too busy with his own life now. But then Niall spoke again and this time there was urgency in his voice.

"I'll be right there Harry."

Niall brought Zayn and Liam with him as he left to Harry's. "Harry? I'm here now" Niall knocked on his bedroom door. He opened it and saw Harry was asleep. He looked quite miserable though.