Seizures (Harry)

DISCLAIMER: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER PARTS OF HARRY HAVING SEIZURES.

Wordcount: ~ 2000 words.
Enjoy your time reading! <3
—————————————————
The boys were eagerly waiting for the coming week when the Brit Awards ceremony would be.  It was exactly one week until that.

Harry had been feeling a little strange lately, like something wasn't right in his body. He still didn't feel exactly sick like when you have a cold, just a bit odd.

Harry looked for Louis and told him that he wasn't feeling too well. "Okay, maybe you're getting sick or something," Louis replied, a bit concerned. "No! This is different...I don't know how to explain," Harry said uncertainly.

Louis still didn't really know how to help. He suggested checking during the day how Harry was doing and if they got worse, then they'd see what they were doing. Luckily, there is still a whole week until the Brit Awards ceremony, so if Harry gets sick, he will possibly have time to recover before then.

Nothing unexpected happened until it was only two days away from the ceremony. Harry had already told the others as well that he still wasn't feeling too well and it only felt worse with each passing day. So the boys kept checking on him during the day.

"You okay Haz?" Niall asked as he saw the pale boy laying on the couch staring at the ceiling. "I'm okay- I think..." Harry replied and then got up to join the others in the kitchen.

The second he stood up he felt a wave of dizziness come over him and he had to steady himself on the wall for a moment before he could make his way to the kitchen.

All the boys looked at him with eyes that screamed concern. "Harry? You sure you okay buddy?" said Liam as he approached Harry. "Mhm" was all Harry managed to say before falling limp into Liam's arms.

Liam cursed under his breath and the other boys saw the scene and immediately went to help. Liam laid Harry down gently on the floor and Zayn retrieved a pillow from the sofa.

"Hey, Harry? Can you hear me? Harry?" Liam asked as he tried to get the attention of Harry by gently slapping his cheek. "Wh- what's happening?" Louis asked scared as he saw Harry's fists clenching. "Shit, Niall, help me move this table, then Zayn get some water and Louis put on the timer on your phone!" Liam ordered as he realised Harry was going to have a seizure.

Everyone was completely horrified, they had never witnessed anything like this especially not one of their friends having a seizure. Liam tried to keep cool and did his best. Then he told Louis to say soothing stuff to Harry, might help calm him down.

"You're doing so good Harry, you'll be okay" Louis soothed as Harry's seizure intensified. "Time?" Zayn asked and Louis told him 2 minutes. The boys felt horrible to not be able to do anything than just watch.

After 3 and a half long minutes Harry's seizure finally slowed down. However, it took a few minutes before Harry started to wake up. "Hi baby, can you open your eyes? Try yeah, take it slow" Louis said as he caressed the palm of Harry's hand.

Slowly but surely Harry opened his eyes and the boys let out a sigh of relief. Harry was confused why he was lying on the floor with all eyes on him. "What happened?" he asked. "You had a seizure" Liam replied. "hey hey, take it easy Harry, lie still there, how are you feeling?" Liam added as Harry tried to sit up. "Tired" Harry responded.

Niall gave Harry some water and Harry emptied the entire glass. After a while the Boys helped Harry to his bed so he can get some rest. Harry hadn't even fully internalized that he had a seizure or what was caused it, neither had the other boys yet.