Scared of heights (Zayn)

Request from logitech2401

Okay so here is one again one of your requests, and there will be more.

Hope y'all like this! I can say that this probably isn't my favorite but I will try my best to keep it interesting.

Word count: ~1700 words.

—————————————————————

The boys had a couple of days off before they had to go to the next destination for the tour. Louis and Niall had planned some fun activity to do before they leave. Harry didn't mind but Liam and especially Zayn didn't like the idea of skydivng. Liam had done it before though, so after all he didn't mind that much.

Zayn's P.O.V

As soon as I heard Louis suggest skydiving, I felt anxiety creeping up, but I didn't want to ruin the boys' day because of some stupid phobia, so I just went along. Maybe it could actually help with my fear I thought.

After an hour of eating breakfast and getting ready with the boys, we headed to the smaller car. I was quiet the whole car ride. Liam was the one driving.

When he pulled over I realised we were there already, everything went so fast. It felt like it took two minutes, but in reality it was twentytwo minutes.

Louis' P.O.V

We all got out of the car, except Zayn, he was just sitting there, like he was daydreaming or something.

"Z are you coming?, we're here, c'mon let's go" I said gently tapping his shoulder causing him jump a little. "Oh sorry, yeah, I was just...uh...nothing, let's go" Zayn said and got out of the car. "Are you good Z? I asked a little concerned, "yeah, sorry, I don't know, I was just deep in a day dream or something" Zayn said as he was nervously laughing a bit. I could notice that he was a little nervous.

We headed to the plane that was taking us skydiving. I got very excited when I saw the plane, and so did Niall and Harry.

"Alright lads let's go" I heard Liam say excitedly when we started walking towards the plane. When we got there, there was two men greeting us.

"Hi, I am Jonas, and this is my friend Evan, we will be you instructors today and there's a couple more people in the plain since at least one person have to be with each when we skydive" one of the guys told us. He then asked us a few questions and about our health history.

Liam's P.O.V

I was actually excited about it but I felt a little bit anxious. "This is safe, right?" I asked one of the instructors, "yes...I mean there's always risks but they're rare and you guys will be absolutely fine" he replied.

As the instructors (/workers? I don't really know what to call them) helped us getting on the gear and stuff I noticed that Zayn's hands were shaking. I was about to ask him but then the instructor told us to get into the plane.

It was a plane that was bigger than usual because we all wanted to go on the same time.

Zayn's P.O.V

I felt so anxious, I just wanted to say that I don't want to. But just when I was about to say, we got told to go inside the plane, I was scared.

I felt my hands shake more and more as the plane flew higher into the air. I just wanted to go back down.

When we where high up in the air it was time for us to do the skydiving we came here for. "So who's going first with me?" Jonas asked, Liam offered himself quickly and they jumped of the plane, we all saw the parachute go up and it looked amazing, but for me, it was scary as hell. After that Niall went with a guy named Evan.