Hi...im sorry, please read

Hi. I'm so sorry I haven't been active. And I haven't been able to do y'alls requests. I promise I'll do them some day. I'm just really struggling right now.

I do go to therapy and I have medication. In fact, just yesterday I was at my second meet up with my doctor after a couple months. She prescribed me some new antidepressants (venlafaxine 75mg, increased after a month) since the previous one didn't work that well (escitalopram 20mg).

I have completely lost my motivation to do anything, it was really bad before I even started antidepressants, but I feel like it is only going for the worse. So I haven't been able to do school assignments, clean my room, or just do normal things humans do. There was days when I was literally planning for days how to k word myself and what I'd say to everyone around me before and stuff like that. I haven't nearly even recovered yet and I still have similar days but I feel hopeful now. I really hope this new med works for me.

I also figured I will be able to still write stories but I'm not sure if I'm able to do any more requests than I already have in line but yeah after that I'll have to put the requests on hold because they cause me a lot of stress and that's one thing I gotta reduce now along others to help me feel better.

I'm so sorry for this, I really hope you understand. I will still try my best to write some stories for you whenever I have time and motivation ❤️🫂.