Everyone sick (Zayn) - request

Hello! I'm actually really happy with how this turned out, so hope you like it too.
Request by: Percyjacksonfan246

Enjoy! <3
Wordcount: ~1600 words.
—————————————————
Zayn's Pov

I had been feeling off ever since we finished the Europe leg of our tour, and by that point I was pretty sure I was coming down with something.

I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa, wrapping myself in two blankets to stop from shivering.

"Hey mate, you alright?" Niall asked as he walked into the living room. "I don't know honestly, I think I've catched a flu or something" I told him truthfully.

"I'll go make you some tea" Niall said as he went to the kitchen.

I curled up in a ball on the sofa, trying to get warm. A few minutes later Niall walked back into the living room with a steaming hot cup of tea.

"Drink this, it'll help you feel better" he said as he handed me the cup. I gratefully took a sip and then laid my head down on the pillow that was propped up against the armrest of the sofa.

We both startled at the noise coming from Harry's bedroom - it sounded like he was coughing. "Oh no, hopefully Harry isn't sick as well" I thought.

"I'll go check what's happening" Niall called and went upstairs.

I just kept drinking the tea Niall made for me. Then I felt tired so I decided to lie down and take a nap, and ended up falling asleep very quickly.

Niall's POV

I went to check on Harry after hearing him cough in his bedroom, hoping that he wasn't getting sick as well.

"Hey Harry" I said gently as i knocked on his door. "Are you feeling alright?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't really feel good, I think I'm getting a cold or something" Harry told me. Oh no, not him too, now there was two of us to take care of, I thought.

"Niall?"

"Yeah, Harry, I'm here"

"Could you bring me a bin or something, I- I think I'm gonna throw up" Harry said, already bowing his head and clutching his stomach.

I ran to get a bin from the kitchen and quickly came back, holding it out for Harry as he vomited into it. Poor guy, I thought as I watched him dry heaving into the bin. I patted his back sympathetically.

"Do you want me to stay with you or something?" I offered. Harry shook his head no, too tired to speak apparently. "Okay, well get some rest and if you need anything just let me know, okay?"

"Zayn is sick as well" I said to Harry, but he was already fast asleep.

"What's going on?" Louis joined in, "i heard someone throwing up".

"Yeah, it was Harry. Both Zayn and him are sick right now. And to be completely honest, I don't feel that well either" I realized as i spoke.

"You do look a bit pale actually" Louis said. "What about Liam? Is he alright?".

"I think he's asleep yet so I'm not sure" I replied. "We should probably go check on him".

Louis and I made our way to Liam's bedroom and saw our friend still sleeping. It was a bit weird, usually Liam would be the first one to wake up and now it's already 1 pm and he still hasn't. I was quite sure Liam was sick as well.

What is going on? Why is everyone sick?

Louis's POV

"Oh no" I thought as I felt my stomach flip. "Niall?" I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me with a confused expression.