Building crash (all) - 10k special

Okay so this is a 10k readers special. And it was meant to be 10k words but I've worked on this for SO LONG (months!) and I can't just do it I'm sorry!

Wordcount: ~4900 words.
—————————————————

"Thank you, Los Angeles!" Harry said into his microphone. Then the boys exited the stage. They had just performed their last show in LA and were heading back to London next week.

"Oh gosh, what a show" Louis exclaimed as they entered backstage. They had just put on an amazing show in the rain, and their bodies were still buzzing with excitement.

"Should we go out tonight? We don't have work tomorrow anyway" Niall suggested. "Yeah sure why not" Liam replied. And the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

The band went to a bar nearby their hotel. The bar was very famous because of its history. The building was old and made of beige colored bricks. Though it was tall and the space inside was tight, the interior looked completely different. The bar appeared more modern and elegant on the inside.

(A/N: Idk if they actually have that kind of stuff in LA but just pretend).

"The music is really loud" Zayn said as the boys walked into the bar. There were a few stairs to get in there.

"Let's go grab some drinks and have a good time guys!" Harry yelled. The music was really loud and there were a lot of people.

The boys had a blast, downed a few drinks, danced, and chatted with each other.

"What was that? Did you guys hear that?" Niall asked as he heard a loud crack. It was so loud that he could hear it through the loud music, even though no one else seemed to have heard it. "No?" Harry said, with a confused expression. "Thought I just heard something crack, maybe I'm just hearing things, move on, sorry" Niall said.

He tried to forget the crack but then he heard another one, this one heard the others too. "Now I heard it!" Harry exclaimed. "What's happening?!" Louis asked frantically.

The cracks were increasing and the whole building started shaking. It was like the bricks the building was made of, were falling apart. Suddenly everyone heard a loud thud, another thud following. The building was collapsing!

"Oh my god look!" Zayn said pointing to the only exit. The bricks were falling apart and it seemed to have started from the door they came in from, which happened to be the only exit as well.

The music had stopped ages ago and everyone was told to keep calm. Help has been called. The only problem was that they were stuck and there was a high chance help wouldn't arrive in time.

"OH GOD, ARE WE GOING TO DIE? I CAN'T DIE NOW" Niall yelled. His claustrophobia was making him even more anxious now that they were all trapped.

Liam embraced Niall and tried to say comforting things to him to keep him calm. "Hey hey, we're not going to die, we're gonna be okay, help will arrive soon, okay?" Liam said. He wasn't sure if he was lying or not, but he knew that staying calm would be best for Niall. If he panicked, it would only make things worse. Usually Niall wouldn't have let anyone touch him while he was being anxious due to his claustrophobia but right now was different, he felt safe with Liam so he let him hug him.

"What are we supposed to do? Sit here and wait for this building to collapse on us?" Harry asked, his panic evident in his voice. None of the boys were actually calm, nor were the other people in the bar.

{a few minutes time skip}

The building collapsed increasingly quickly and loudly as time passed. Luckily, the sirens sounded a few minutes later and people were relieved that help was on its way.