Christmas catastrophe (Niall)

Hope u like it I wrote it in December last year sooo yeah.

Word count: ~3500 words. —————————————————————————Christmas Eve was always a special time for Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall.

This year, they had rented a cozy cabin in the woods, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. They wanted to have a relaxing and fun time.

They arrived at the cabin in the afternoon, and immediately felt the festive atmosphere. The cabin was decorated with lights, wreaths, and mistletoe. There was a fireplace in the living room, and a large Christmas tree in the corner.

The boys decided to split up and do some chores before they could enjoy themselves. Harry and Louis volunteered to clean the cabin, Liam and Zayn offered to bake some cookies and pies, and Niall agreed to decorate the tree.

Harry and Louis started with the bedrooms, dusting the furniture, changing the sheets, and making the beds. They worked quickly and efficiently, chatting and joking along the way. They moved on to the bathroom, where they scrubbed the sink, the toilet, and the shower. They finished with the living room, where they vacuumed the carpet, wiped the windows, and arranged the cushions on the sofa. They were proud of their work, and Harry decided to reward himself with a cup of hot chocolate.

"Do you want one as well?" Harry asked Louis. "Sure!"

Liam and Zayn were busy in the kitchen, following the recipes they had found online. They measured the ingredients, mixed the dough, and rolled it out on the counter. They used cookie cutters to make different shapes, such as stars, bells, and snowmen. They placed the cookies on a baking sheet, and put them in the oven. They repeated the process with the pie crust, filling it with apples, cinnamon, and sugar.
They covered the pie with another layer of crust, and cut some slits on the top. They put the pie in the oven, and set the timer.

Niall was having the most fun, decorating the tree. He had brought a box of ornaments, tinsel, and lights from his car. He plugged in the lights, and wrapped them around the tree. He hung the ornaments, one by one, making sure to balance the colors and shapes. He draped the tinsel over the branches, creating a shiny effect. He was almost done, except for one thing: the star. He had saved the best for last, a golden star that would crown the tree. He grabbed a stool from the kitchen, and placed it next to the tree. He climbed on the stool, holding the star in his hand. He reached for the top of the tree, trying to find the perfect spot for the star.

The other boys were unaware of what Niall was doing, as they were busy with their own tasks. They heard the oven beep, signaling that the cookies and the pie were ready. They took them out, and placed them on a cooling rack. They smelled delicious, and they couldn't wait to taste them. They heard the kettle whistle, indicating that the water was boiling. They poured the water into mugs, and added some cocoa powder and marshmallows. They stirred the drinks, and sipped them slowly. They felt warm and cozy, and they smiled at each other.

Suddenly a loud noise was heard, followed by a thud. The boys dropped their things, and ran to the living room. They saw Niall lying on the floor, surrounded by broken ornaments and tinsel. The stool was toppled over, and the star was nowhere to be seen. They rushed to his side, and checked if he was okay.

"Niall, are you okay?" Harry asked, worried.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Niall said, trying to get up. "Just a little fall, nothing serious."

"Are you sure? You must've hit your head pretty hard," Louis said, helping him up.

"It's nothing, really. Just a bump. I don't feel any pain," Niall said, touching his head.