Appendicitis (Harry)

Hahaha I'm back. I really shouldn't, I should focus on the finals....but I'm procrastinating so...yeah, enjoy<3.

Wordcount: ~2300 words.
——
Louis's POV

We were a little bit upset because our final show in America this year was approaching. But atleast it wasn't the last forever. We still had a fee hours off before we had to go up on stage.

"Haz? You alright?" I asked as I noticed him sitting on the couch, looking very pale. "Yeah, I'm fine, I think I am getting a flu or something tho" He responded. "Again?" I said as I frowned, "yeah...".

Harry was ill with the flu just about three weeks ago. "Are you sure you will be able to perform today?" I asked as I handed him a waterbottle, he seemed to need it. He took a few sips and thanked me. "I'm fine, it's not like I'm going to die or anything" Harry said as he blew his nose into a tissue.

I sat down on the couch beside him. "Promise you tell me if you start feeling any worse? Okay?" I said as rubbed his back a little. Harry nodded.

Liam's POV

"Heya lads, wanna grab a snack with us before we go on stage?" I said as Niall, Zayn and I entered the backstage room where Louis and Harry were. "Sure" Louis said, and then asked Harry something I couldn't hear from far away.

"No Lou! I don't want to eat!" I heard Harry raise his voice a bit at Louis. Which made louis' expression change to one of shock."Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" I heard Harry sheepishly say as I walked closer to them, "I'm just tired and not feeling very well".

Harry looked very exhausted and tired. Hopefully he was okay.

"It's okay Haz, but do you want to join us anyway?" Louis said sympathetically. Harry nodded and Louis stood up and then offered Harry a hand to help him up from the couch.

"Are you okay with Niall's suggestion to go to Nando's?" I inquired. "Yeah, that sounds great" Louis replied,"It's even close by so we don't have to hurry".

Harry's POV

I stood up from the couch and felt a small stabbing pain in my stomach. I wasn't sure what it was, but I thought it might just be a normal stomachache, probably caused by the flu I seemed to have.

I winced when I stood up. Luckily, no one noticed. I didn't want to cause anyone to worry about me right now.

We went to Nando's and got seated around table that could fit five people.

A waitress came over to us a few minutes later and asked what we wanted to order. "Thanks, I'm good," I said when it was my turn. "Aren't you hungry?" Niall asked, "not really" I replied.

The waitress quickly wrote down the rest of the orders and then left.

"You haven't eaten anything today..." Liam said as he gave me a concerned look. "He's feeling a bit sick, he has no appetite" Louis told the boys. "Poor lad, have you taken any medicine?" Zayn asked as he rubbed my back a little, to which I responded with a nod - I had taken some earlier this morning.

Niall's POV

Our food was finally ready 30 minutes later. The waitress was not only nice, but also very beautiful. We had a great time.

I started to feel a bit concerned since Harry hadn't eaten anything all day and he wasn't ordering anything now either. But there wasn't much I could do about it.

After we finished our meal and paid the check, we started putting on our jackets. Harry seemed to have a little bit of difficulty getting his on. "Are you feeling okay, Harry?" I asked, looking at him with a worried expression. "Yeah...I just have a little stomachache" he explained.