Sick on tour (Niall)

This was (kind of) a request from @Ilovejustin665 but I'm not sure if this was exactly what you wanted. But I tried :D.

Remember this is wattpad so not everything have to make sense or be logical okay.

Word count: -1600 words.

Enjoy:)
----

Niall's POV

I woke up feeling sick and nauseous. I had a headache and felt like I was going to vomit. I was extremely tired and had no energy.

I left my bunk and went to the kitchen, where everyone else was already eating. It felt strange, I wasn't usually the last one awake.

"Niall, are you feeling alright? You look a bit pale" Louis said, sounding worried. "To be honest, I don't feel very well" I replied.

"Are you sure you can do the concert today?" Harry asked.  I nodded.

I prepared a sandwich for myself and joined the others. Not long after I started eating, I realized that I was going to vomit. Sure enough, I rushed to the toilet and threw up.

I heard a knock on the door and apparently it was Liam. "I'll call management" He said. I tried to stop him, saying "No, don't I'm fine I-" but then Zayn cut me off, saying "you don't sound fine".

Liam contacted the management. It turns out that they wouldn't allow me to sit out unless I had a potentially fatal fever.

Zayn's POV

Niall was clearly not feeling well. There wasn't much we could do about it though. After Niall exited the bathroom, I gave him some meds. "Woah, bud, you look like death" Liam said.

"I don't feel very well" Niall muttered. Management said that he couldn't sit out of the concert, unless he had a really high fever. "Niall, you should rest" Harry said.

Niall got back to his bunk. I felt terrible for him. He wasn't feeling well at all and it bothered me that the management always had us work even when we were sick or hurt.

We all heard Niall coughing in his bunk an hour later. I got up from the sofa to check on him. He was sweating and his fever seemed to have gotten worse. "Zayn, I don't feel good" He croaked out.

Awh poor lad. We asked the management again but they didn't agree because Niall didn't have that high fever.

Louis's POV

I fucking hated the management.

We started getting ready a few hours later and went to the arena. We went up on stage and everyone kept an eye on Niall.

It was time for 'Little things' and I went to sit next to Niall. "Is everything okay?" I asked before we started singing."Yeah...I'm feeling a bit nauseous" He said. "Don't worry, we've got you covered. Just give us a signal if you need to go backstage." I said, putting my arm around him. He smiled.

It was great to see and hear the fans cheering, it always put a smile on my face. But I just couldn't stop thinking about poor Niall.

Niall's POV

As luck would have it, I started feeling nauseous right when it was my turn to sing my solo. Thankfully, I managed to give a signal and run backstage before I threw up.

This was horrible. I had to sing in front of a lot of people, and I was feeling sick and tired. I wanted to go home.

I rested backstage for a bit before going back on stage. The others were looking at me with concern but I just gave them a smile and went on with the show.