Seizure alone (Harry)

Request from my lovely friend (if I get to call you that) logitech2401

Maybe not exactly what you meant but similar at least :D.

I just edited a little spelling mistakes:)

Word count: ~2190 words.
————————————————————————
(Mostly larry povs)

Today was a busy day. After a couple of interviews, photo shoots, recordings...etc, they finally got to go home (which at the time was their tour bus cuz they had just started a tour).

Harry's P.O.V

I was completely exhausted and tired after this day, and I wasn't the only one. When we arrived at the tour bus we all just went to take a nap. Then we just chilled around and had a movie marathon and played some games on the playstation.

The next day I woke up with a headache, I thought it was only from the stress I had yesterday. This was our only day off and tomorrow we had to go to our next destination for a concert.

I got up and saw all the other boys sitting around the table eating breakfast. "Hey sleepyhead, want some breakfast?" Louis asked me calmly, "sure" I replied. I then went to the table, we ate and about half an hour later everyone was finished. I didn't eat that much because my headache made me feel "not hungry".

"hey should we do something fun today?" Niall asked us eagerly. "Yeah, totally! Maybe we could go golfing or bowling? Liam said. "Let's do both!" Louis said, Zayn nodded. I only listened at their convo but it almost felt like I wasn't there. It was weird.

Suddenly I realised that they were all looking at me. "Harry? Are you there?" Louis said as he waved his hand in front of my face. "Oh, sorry...I just...uhm, I'm kind of tired" I replied. I noticed the concerned look on Louis' face, "it's okay, don't worry" I added. "We asked you what you want to do" Niall said, "oh uhm, maybe I'll just stay indoors and get some sleep if it's okay" I said and got up. "Of course, get some rest love" Louis said as he saw me walking to the bunks.

Louis' P.O.V

Harry seemed a bit off, but I think he was still tired from our day yesterday, it was pretty stressing and intense. So I thought it would be better if he get's some sleep while we're away.

I went quickly to tell Harry that we're leaving and gave him a kiss on the forhead and then we left. Liam, Niall, Zayn and I first went to a golf court 30 minutes away. We spent a few hours there and then we went to a bowling place. It was so much fun.

Harry's P.O.V

After I woke up from my nap, I felt better, but I still had a headache and it all just felt a little weird.

I got up to go drink some water. But as soon as I got up I felt very dizzy, so I had to sit down a little while on my bunk before trying again. After five minutes I tried again, I got up and headed to the kitchenette.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and went to the couch. I drank almost all of it in one take. I hadn't even realised how tirsty I was.

By the time I started to feel more dizzy, it almost made me feel sick to my stomach. I tried to just relax and put on the TV but the loud noises were irritating my head so I instantly turned it off.

I started to realise that it wasn't normal feeling like this. So I took my phone, and called Louis.

Louis' P.O.V

We had just finished at the bowling alley. We were on our way to a bar to have some drinks. But as we walked there I could feel my phone slightly moving in my pocket, I picked it up and saw that Harry was calling.