Sick after fight (Niall)

Remember this is a fic, so not everything has to make sense alright xD This is one of my favorites I've written so far, suprisingly. I thought this would be hard to write but it was easier and funnier than I thought.

Enjoy reading love!<3

Word count: -1200 words.
_______________________

Since the boys had been busy lately, they spent a lot of time together and didn't really get any break from each others. This resulted in them fighting more frequently.

It wasn't because they hated each other - rather, the constant tiredness, exhaustion and stress from their work just led to mood swings.

---

"Niall, can you please stop poking my cheek?" Liam asked for the fifth time, his frustration evident in his voice. "Oh so now you speak again" Niall snapped back. "I never said I couldn't talk" Liam said.

Niall just looked at him, his blue eyes wide and innocent. "What? I was just trying to get your attention"

Liam huffed and rolled his eyes. Niall could be so childish at times...but he loved him all the same. He just was a bit too tired right now.

On the other side of the room Zayn and Louis were arguing. Harry just got dragged into everyone's fights.

"Give it back!" Louis said, visibly irritated. "no" Zayn said, smirking. "Zayn, give it back now" Louis yelled.

Zayn just laughed and held Louis's phone closer to his chest. "Make me" he taunted. Louis gritted his teeth and stepped forward. Louis got his phone after a while of arguing.

All of the boys were arguing. It was horrible, especially for Harry. "Guys, please stop fighting, we aren't like this" Harry said tiredly.

But the others weren't as gentle back to him. "Harry just stay out of it" Liam said in a less than friendly tone. "Hey don't talk like that to him! He was just trying to get us to stop" Louis said.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. "Niall could you get that please" Zayn said, "Why does it always have to be me?" he complained. "Ugh, Niall, stop your whining. You're the closest," Zayn said.

"Guys please stop being so mean to each other" Harry said. Niall walked to the door and opened it. It was Paul.

"I've been trying to reach all of you," He said. "Sorry, we have a bit of a situation here right now." Niall said looking slightly pale. Paul noticed this with concern. "Hey bud you ok?" Paul asked kindly, "yeah, I feel a bit weird but maybe it's just tiredness or stress" Niall said.

Niall let Paul walked in and saw that the boys were still fighting."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Paul yelled, capturing everyone's attention.

Niall was about to go to the bathroom when Louis stopped him, "you're not getting off that easy" he said. "The first time I actually agree with Louis today" Liam said. "But g- guys, I feel like I'm g-gonna throw up" Niall explained. "yeah right" Zayn said not believing Niall, nor did anyone else.

"All right, take a seat," Paul began. "I came here to tell you that you have a recording today, but you're not going anywhere until this is sorted out." He went on.

"What's happening guys?" Paul continued. After a while of silence Harry spoke up, "I think...we're all just...a bit tired". When Liam was about to say something everyone's attention was drawn to Niall. He was throwing up.

Harry was quick to go get the trashcan and put it under Niall's chin. After he was done he put the trashcan back and went to sit next to Niall, "tell me, how are you feeling?" he said wrapping an arm around Niall. "N- not good" he replied waekly.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk" Liam said as he sat down on the couch next to Niall. "It's fine" Niall said. Niall was sweating and shivering. "I'm sorry for being a jerk to all of you" Liam said, making eye contact with each person in the room."I'm sorry too,I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings" Louis said. "yeah me too, I was just tired and had lack of energy" Zayn said.

"good job guys" Paul said proudy and kind of forced them to make a grouphug. "Since Niall is sick, I'll go tell management that the recording can't happen today," Paul said as we nodded before he left.

---

"S..sorry," Niall said before collapsing to the ground. "Oh no, Niall!" Louis exclaimed, catching him before he could fall and hurt himself on the hardwood floor. He then carefully laid him down and Liam placed a pillow under his head.

Harry was just about to call an ambulance when he saw that Niall was waking up. "I'll get water" Zayn said, "get a thermometer too" Louis said. Zayn smiled and nodded. Harry decided to call the ambulance anyway.

"what happened" Niall said wakly, "you passed o-" Liam managed to say before Niall was unconscious again. "Oh shit this is not good" Louis said.

Zayn returned with a glass of water and thermometer. Liam took Niall's temperature. They were all surprised when they saw that his temperature was 41°C (105.8°F).

"Harry, tell them to hurry, this is urgent!" Louis yelled out. "Yes I will!" Harry responded.

---

The ambulance arrived five minutes later. Niall was put on a stretcher and given an IV due to dehydration, as well as medication to bring down his fever.

The other boys drove to the hospital. As soon as they arrived, they ran up to the front desk and asked about Niall.

"He's in room 402, go right on up" the nurse said. They all nodded and took the elevator to the fourth floor.

They walked into Niall's room and saw that he was asleep. Harry sat down in the chair next to him while Liam, Louis, and Zayn stayed standing.

A doctor walked into the room and catched everyones attention. The doctor explained that Niall will be okay, he had a very high fever, but they're not sure what caused it. They think it might have been some kind of stomach virus. "He was also very dehydrated. He's conscious now, but asleep - which is what we want him to be for now. We'll keep him here for a few days so that we can monitor his progress and make sure the fever goes away" the doctor continued.

"Thank you doctor" Harry said as she left the room.

Everyone sat down waiting for Niall to wake up. Two hours later he did, he looked around a little and realized he was in a hospital.

"Why am I here" Niall said weakly. Louis noticed the others being asleep so he answered Niall,"You passed out Ni, your fever was way too high and you were really dehydrated". "oh yeah..." Niall said.

"how are you feeling?" Zayn asked after he woke up from his sleep. "a lot better actually" Niall said, still tiredly though. After a while Harry and Liam woke up too and checked how Niall was doing.

---

Niall got better day by day, and a week later he was discharged from the hospital. The boys never fought like that again, some small fights sometimes but mostly just playful fights. In the end they all loved each other, even if they had to spend every second with each other.
________________________________
Hopefully y'all liked this one!:)