Drunk (Louis)

First of all, I combined now two requests because they were so similar. Secondly, this shot is mostly abt larry so sorry if I don't mention the others a lot.
Request by: justa1dfanhavingfun & Juu_331

Hope you like this! Have fun <3
Wordcount: ~ 1000words.
—————————————————
Louis's POV

It was fun to now and then drink a little before a show, to calm my nerves. Well today I decided to test my limits...

I'm deeply regretting it but it was fun! Until the end of the show. We were having really fun on stage, some waterfights, reading twitter question and signs...etc. All the usual.

During the show we sipped on some vodka redbulls, but I feel like I took the most. I just wanted to test how far I could go.

The concert was great. It was only until the end I realized I shouldn't have taken so much. "You alright?" Liam checked on me. He probably noticed that I looked like I might puke. I nodded, I was afraid to open my mouth.

Harry's POV

Everyone was fucked. But no one was as fucked as Louis. At first it was funny but then I realized he wasn't feeling well. So I helped him as much as possible.

When the concert was done, I helped Louis to the car. "Let me help you Lou" I said as I put an arm around his waist and his arm on my shoulder as I helped him walk down the stairs from the stage.

"Thank you looove" Louis slurred, sounding like he was ready to fall asleep any minute. We walked to the car and the others were there already waiting for us.

"M gonna-" Louis managed and then threw up in the car. We had just gotten him in. "Sorry" he mumbled apologetically. "Hey hey, it's okay. Shit happens" I smiled at him.

The boys helped me clean it up and after that Paul drove us home. None of us were really sober so we couldn't drive ourselves.

Zayn and Niall went straight to bed and Liam and I helped Louis to bed. Louis was basically already asleep. "Thanks for helping mate" I said. "No problem, I feel like he's not gonna want another vodka redbull for a while" Liam chuckled. "Yeah, me neither honestly" I said. Even if I didn't have many myself, the sight of Louis right now did not make me want more at least. Hopefully he would not have too much of an headache tomorrow.

"Alright, I go to sleep now, goodnight!" Liam said and I wished him goodnight too, then he left and I crawled up to cuddle with Louis. "Lou?"

"Mhm" he answered sleepily. "I love you" I smiled. "L've y' too" he mumbled. He was so cute.

I woke up to a nouse coming from downstairs and when I went to see what it was I laughed when I saw Liam, Niall and Zayn having a pillow fight. "Good morning lads" I smiled. "Harooold, come play with us!" Niall eclaimed. "Yeah, join us...oh wait how's Louis?" Zayn inquired.

"Oh he's sleeping. Probably gonna sleep for the whole day" I chuckled. I made breakfast for us and then I went upstairs to see if Louis wanted to come eat. On my way upstairs I grabbed some headache reducers (is that a real thing?...not sure what they're called).

"Mornin' sleepyhead" I said as I kissed Louis's forhead. He turned around and buried his face into his pillow. "Morning" he said grumpily. "How are you feeeling?" I asked softly. He first groaned and then replied, "awful".

I rubbed his back a little and then told him that breakfast ready downstairs but he said he wasn't hungry. "It's okay, you can eat later" I told him. "Oh and here's some headache reducers and water" I added as I put them on his nightstand. "Thanks luv" he mumbled.

Then I went back downstairs and the rest of the boys were playing on our PlayStation. "How's Lou?" Liam asked after pausing the game.

"He's...well, hungovers are not fun" I chuckled. It was a bit funny, though I felt bad for Louis.

Louis's POV

Oh never again taking that many, especially not during a show. I checked my watch and the time was already 3:47pm. I slowly got up and dragged some clothes on.

After that I went downstairs. "Oh look who's decided to be alive today" Niall joked. "Ha ha very funny" I said, a bit annoyed, my headache was killing me. "move" I said grumpily as I sat down on the sofa next to Niall. And Harry was on the other side.

"Where's Liam and Zayn?" I asked, to distract them from focusing on me. "Oh they went to the grocery store" Harry replied.

Harry's POV

It was rare to see Louis having this bad of a hungover. Usually he was better by a few hours after waking up int the morning after a party night. But this time he said it didn't go away.

Well we mostly laid in bed and cuddled and watched some movies. I have no clue what the others were up to but I was taking care of Louis the best I could.

"You ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I feel a bit better and I think I'm a bit hungry too" Louis admitted. "Oh honey, I can go make you some dinner if you want" I told him.

"Am I bothering you?" He asked with puppy eyes. I looked at him and said "no baby, never. I want to take care of you, I love you".

"I love you too, thanks Hazza" he said and then I went downstairs to make some dinner for him. I didn't make anything big but I made sure it was cute and of course edible.

Apparently the boys had went out to the mall nearby and they arrived home with a lot of stuff and clothes. "Did you bring the whole mall with you?!" I inquired as I chukled a little and sipped on my tea. "Niall did" Zayn laughed.

After that I put the food and teas on a tray and then went upstairs to my boobear. "Aww thank you Haz" Louis said when I gave him the tray. We sat in bed and ate together and after that we cuddled each other to sleep. The next day was way better.
—————————————————
Sorry if it's too short :(:(