Introducing!

Dan had been left in the shed for a while. He was becoming rusty and broken. The controller walked up to him. "Dan, how are you doing?" Dan looked at him. The once young boy had grown up, and the world had been mean to him. Dan frowned, and the wise man read the look in his eyes. "I'm sorry you haven't been used in a while. But my grandson wanted to become a locomotive driver. I would like you to be his engine." Dan perked up, "Wait, do you mean-" The old man smiled, "Yes Dan, I do. We will send you to the works to be rebuilt." Dan was excited, "Oh thank you sir!"

A week later, Dan had returned from the works, he saw his coaches, they were next to some red ones. The red ones were very rude to them. "You'll never be used again! No one needs you anymore!" Before anyone could say anything, Dan backed down on his coaches with his new driver. "I need them." he said, shocking the other coaches. They had never been talked to like this in their lives! He weashed steam at the red coaches and puffed off. He arrived at the station, and everyone looked. The engine was as dark as the night sky with a grand smile on his face. It was Dan, and he was looking around the station. "Wow, this place has changed!" A bright green tender engine backed down on his coaches. He wasn't big, and he didn't at all strong. His nameplate read the name, "Jojo" and he was looking at Dan. "Hello, I'm Jojo. What's your name?" Dan looked at him, he was confused. "You don't... remember me?" The big engine looked him up and down, and then he exclaimed, "Dan?! Y-you're not dead?!" Then two whistles sounded.

A tank engine and a tender engine arrived. The tank engine was painted black with red lining. He had six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler and a short stumpy dome. The other engine also had six small wheels, a tall thin funnel, a long fat boiler, and a tall fat dome with a small tender. The black tank engine had a nameplates that read 2007. "Hello, I'm Rhys! What's your name?" Dan smiled warmly at the young engine. "I'm Dan, a pleasure to meet you, and what's your name dear?" The purple tender engine blushed a little with a smile. "I'm Tatum, it says it on my tender here, see?" Jojo butted in, "I am Jojo, the express engine here." He had a smug smile on his face as his guard's whistle blew, and he slowly pulled out of the station. He gained speed the farther he got. "Bye now!" He said as he sped out of the station.

"Well, it was nice meeting you two, I hope to see you again soon." Dan said, with a warm smile, his driver hopped into Dan's cab, the guards whistle blew, and Dan set off, getting out into the world for the first time in a long time.