A rude one

After the arrive Tatum and Rhys, Then controller thought to get one more engine, a diesel, so Steve could be a little more comfortable on the island. The diesel arrived, he was on trial, it was numbered 10000. "Hello there, new chap!" Called Rhys, He was now in his new livery, royal blue with red lining. He also had some smoke deflectors on, something he, his crew, Dan, and DD thought were funny so they had them on for his evening runs. The diesel grunted, it rolled it's eyes, "I don't know why they keep piling scrap on you, rust bucket." Rhys was taken aback, he was so used to the kindness of other engines, and this was different, very different.

The diesel rolled along. Dan weashed steam, it wasn't the bright gray that normally was, but instead a smokey black. He was coughing a bit. "Oh, *cough* that bothersome- *cough* coal! I'll need a boiler flush now!" The diesel smirked, he chuckled a little. "What's so funny?" The diesel put on a small grin. "Well, your going to be off to the smelters soon, I can tell. You should just quit and let modernization happen." Dan weashed more steam, he was cross. "Well now, I'll have you know I built the rails you sit on, respect your elders, and maybe, you'll learn a thing or two about being really useful!" The diesel roared it's engine, loudly and angerly. It growled and rolled away, silently. Then he rolled into the station, he awaited the controller to greet him. He arrived on the bus, the bus driver honked the horn, and drove away. "Hello there, I am the controller of the railway! My name is Sir William V, what is your name?" The diesel grinned, "Jonah, nice to meet you sir." He said it in a cold, dead voice. 

There was no emotion in his voice, and then, he looked over at the coaches. He rolled around, attempting to get to them. But he was cut off by Jojo, just in the nick of time. "What do you think you're doing?" "Collecting coaches, now roll along, I have an express to take." Jojo, backed down more, he buffered up to his coaches, "I don't know who you think you are, but I'm the express engines around here buddy." The diesel growled, and pulled forwards. "Rubbish, diesels are the future." Jonah muttered. 

He looked over to see Dan's coaches, he giggled, which turned into laughter. "What's so funny?" Asked Clara. "Who's laughing?" Called Henry. "That big ol' diesel!" Jonah began to sooth his facial expression, he then grinned in a sinister way. "You old cattle trucks still in service? You'll fall to pieces when they couple up to ya!" He laughed again, but then Dan rolled in, he heard what was said, and he was trying to keep his cool. "Okay you, can you please not just?" "Or what?" The big engine asked in an evil way. Dan took a deep breath. "Look, I don't want to be enemies, but you shouldn't be trying to be one, and then we could get along." He was about to couple up to his coaches, but the diesel backed down on the coaches and got hooked up to them! "Now then, you cattle trucks are coming with me! I" He laughed maniacally as he raced away. Dan gave chase, he gave a loud whistle as he moved out of the station, and Jojo noticed the massive lead Jonah had. He buffered up behind Dan, "Come on!" He and Dan raced away. 

Dan and Jojo caught up, able to pull ahead. Dan switched onto the diesels track. He suddenly slowed down, he gave the diesel a mighty bump, shaking Dan from side to side. Jojo raced behind them to couple up to Henry. Dan pinned his brakes on, barely slowing the train down, but it was just enough for Jojo to catch up. Hold 'em steady for me, David." Said Darrel, beginning to climb out of the cab. "Wait what?!" David was about to stop him, but it was too late. Darrel coupled up the chain and Jojo braked hard.

The engines came to a stop after several miles. Dan was worn out and the diesel realized what was going to happen to him. His eyes went big and the second Dan puffed into a siding, he raced off. "Oh my, I haven't gone that fast before." Said Dan. Jojo Buffered up to Dan, "Come along now, Dan, I'll get you back to the station so you don't burst a safety valve." And with that, the two engines puffed away. Jonah rolled along, He was about to leave when someone called out to him. A man walked towards him. "Care to join me, Jonah?" The man said in a calm and soothing voice. "How do you know my name? And who are you?" Jonah said, the fear began settle in. The man began to speak louder. "That doesn't matter, and you can call me... Z!"