Shunting

Jojo sat in the sheds. He felt better, but he couldn't pull the express as another engine had taken it for him. "Hello Jojo, come along now, we've got work to do." Said his driver as he was climbing into his cab. "Oh, a slow passenger train?" He asked, smiling, "Uh, um, well..." His driver trailed off. "Oh, a goods, that'll be fine!" "Should we rip off the band-aid?" Asked his fireman. "Or a maintenance train o- no wait you don't mean-!" Yelled Jojo, now looking spooked. "No, NO!" He screamed, making the driver jump.

Jojo bashed the trucks around, "Stupid shunting, this goes against my code!" He grunted when he threw them around. "Oh, be gentle! Oh, be gentle!" They would scream as they were bumped. Trains came in and out, and Jojo shuffled them around. He began to get more and more annoyed. "Why don't you like shunting?" Asked his driver. "It goes against the big engine's code! Tender engines don't shunt because there is no visibility!" He yelled. Then, it happened, his fireman got startled by the yelling  and bumped into the driver, he then threw the regulator and they both fell out of the cab. Jojo then rolled forwards, and he entered the yards. "Driver! Help me!" Screamed Jojo, his crew ran after him as Jojo gained speed, he bashed some trucks and then bashed the buffers. He then broke the Drenk wall, and the trucks raced into the river! Jojo followed, but stopped before falling into the river.

Some branchline cranes came to help, Rhys then pulled Jojo to the sheds, where the other tender engines looked at him sincerely, and then, they went to sleep.