Reunited

Rhys puffed into the big station with a passenger train. The coaches were packed! Even more passengers tried to get in. "Where is Dan? I need help!" He said aloud. "Well I might not be him, but I can help!" Called an engine on the other platform. He had six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler and a short stumpy dome. "Hello Little brother." Thomas said with a smirk. "Thomas!" He shouted in happiness. The two brothers chatted at the passengers loaded into Annie and Clarabel. Then the two set off with Rhys in the lead. "You never told us this!" Said Gordon, "You guys never asked about it, so it never came up." He replied smugly, "Besides, I nearly forgot, after I joined you guys, I just forgot some of my memories. They're coming back though, slowly." James rolled his eyes, "Well, maybe you should have brought it up, then you wouldn't have forgotten."

Rhys and Thomas chugged down the line, "We got two more stations, then we'll be at the end of the line. We then we'll be at the fishing village." They then passed a tall oak tree, it stood alone next to a forest of Birch trees. "Why is that there?" Asked Thomas as they stopped at the station a hundred yards away. "Oh, we actually cut through an oak forest, the other side was torn down for the market. A pity though, it looked beautiful I heard, I never got to see it." Rhys rolled along the track suddenly, and Thomas was quick to follow. They made it to the top station as they chatted about what was going. "Really? They made you into a Show?" Asked Rhys. "Yeah, but it's called 'Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends'. Driver showed me, and I think it's nice." Thomas replied. The two kept chatting until they had to leave.

Back at Levi sheds, Jojo, Josh, Gordon, and Henry were talking to each other. "I say, I'm very impressed with you, you are smaller than me yet as strong!" Complement Gordon, with a big grin. "Well, it is a little hard, but having the shunt get me moving always help, I can't thank them enough. Gordon starred, "What? Every tank engine seems to be cheeky with us." "I've tried telling you Gordon, you being rude to them doesn't help the cause!" Said Edward looking annoyed, "I'd say you even hurt their feelings." Gordon looked at his buffers, "I mean... I guess you're right Edward, I am rude, I guess I've just never noticed it before. I'll apologize to everyone that has shunted for me, starting with you Edward, I'm sorry." He said with a look of seriousness on his face. "Well I accept your apology Gordon, thank you for doing that."

At a lone berth in the yards, Percy and Angelica were sitting buffer to buffer, talking to each other. "Yeah, Sodor is pretty neat, and I hope you can visit there too!" Angelica smiled, "I want to as well." The two smiled as the sun set behind a hill, and two engines fell asleep.

"I hope the others don't find out. This would be very embarrassing." Said the engine to his driver. "You have nothing to worry about, I've made sure you were hidden fully this time." Said his driver. And with a shriek of a whistle, the fish train set off.