Chapter 58 : The Girl With The Cane

Season 3 : Chapter 2

"It doesn't matter if you don't heed my advice or not. Just remember one thing, us humans, we always change as time goes. What we need to do is not fight the change but instead embrace it and accept it. That is what we call maturity, not this
'Winning is Everything' mindset of yours.....

It's a very dangerous way of thinking, which will later destroy you from inside and out."

'Is that really true? All this time, ever since I was young, all I ever believed was in winning flawlessly at everything...I wanted to be defeated but at the same time my competitive self never let anyone surpass me...That's exactly how I survived the hellhole known as the White Room.

.....But....Can someone like me really change?

Can I act like an ordinary human just like the others?

Before I thought, that the only way I would change is when I finally get defeated by someone, which would result to the ultimate loss of that man's ideals .....

But is it really that important?

If my evolution is ultimately depended whether that man loses or not.....

Can someone truly call that Freedom?'

As the intensity of the rain increased even more, we can see a certain brown haired boy walking through the uninhabited road with a void look in his eyes, however for the first time his eyes expressed an expression he never thought someone like him would be possible of showing....

It was uncertainty.

'I, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka am nothing but a living example of Human Contradiction.'

♤♡◇♧♧◇♤♡

Because of the outpouring of the Summer-Monsoon rain, the entire road was filled with water, occupying every single creeks and crevasse.

Kiyotaka decided to move slowly and cautiously since he didn't want his pants to be wet, since the right side of his shirt was already drenched from the torrent of rain.

'Sigh....Thank god Chabashira-sensei notified me about bringing an umbrella or I would've been screwed.'

While he was walking through the uninhabited road, however, Kiyotaka stopped in his place when he noticed a group of students staring at him with an intimidating posture, glaring at him, causing the brown haired boy to roll his eyes at the peculiar sight in front of him.