💌What If?...⚜️

Annnnngggggggsssssstttttttttt

What if Lotus didn't react in time, what if they all ended up on the end of trident...
What if they finally meet there other father...?

What if?
——————————————————————

It all happened so quickly, the trident the screams, the bloody scene of all three children. The king truly had a lust for blood that day, he knew all three would die if he hit one but he hit each...clearly more than once. Both men saw red has they fought, both wanted to see the other's blood gush from his head. Thankfully before any further death Magnus stepped in to stop their brother, Mitch had some brain in him because he didn't want to hurt the newly added jackal, to him they did nothing though that was good it was also confusing. Children get mislead, they learn has they live, if anything he should of been mad at the person who tricked them, to take advantage of children in such vulnerable years was someone who actually deserved that pain. Neither were truly in the wrong when it came to reason but in actions both over stepped many lines that day...

He walked back to the house, Magnus went to get some campers to help, he fell on the floor in front of his children's cold dead body, the tears,pain,and fear that was forever plastered on their faces. He broke down and begged to whatever God or Goddess would listen to give him one more chance...The chance to be the father that these kids deserved...He says that like he doesn't understand the impact and importance he had to them,when they told him what happened their greatest fear was to disappoint him,for him to hate them...

Help finally came and graves were set up,they were outside the manor in a garden of roses,he even had Bryan's grave move to be with there's, after years pasted of trying to get them back he had a statue made of them. His late husband sat with his wings spread around three sleeping pups, it brought him a reminder of why he should keep working, of why he should research all he could he needed to do it for them and if he didn't he would die trying,whether that be in the hopes to bring them back at a cost of his own life or to when his soul can longer hold the body and he leaves to underworld where than he can be with them forever...

(420 words! Ehe!)

A old-grandfather clock chimes in the background... "Sensei!!! You have to tell us what happened!!!" A young child cried looking a their aunt. "Well,Dear I think bedtime is more important, if not your parents would have my head..." the gray and red-headed girl chuckled to herself and sat her book down on the side table next to her. Another child spoke up "Sensei who was the story about...?" She leaned her head in a curious position and looked to the woman, "Well Dear,that takes away the suspense does it not! But I will tell you one thing it is a tell that shows how even in the darkest times with just a speck of light you can do what wish to accomplish...She waved to the girls has they left the part Egyptian of the all too familiar camp behind,the woman waved had her tail swayed in the wind,her siblings now came into view, she walked with them back to their home and left to the same rose field,their sat a statue of a couple.One sat on a cushioned bench holding the others head,his hand in a permanent position of petting the man in his lap jackal pointed ears. The two had soft smiles on their faces,on the tombstone in graved with gold were the words "Pharoh of the Underworld ???-2022" and "Son of Aphrodite ???-2022" under each it spoke of the men the key points because I don't wish to bore were "

His soul has returned with his husband's he rules the underworld has one of their own. A smart man who did all he could for those he loved."

"He died twice both times he went out in honoring his family's name, despite the cruelness of the events he died beautiful and strong willed."

They place flowers on the grave and thanked their fathers for all they did....It's a dark yet beautiful thing the land of "what if" bit remember this well no matter the "what if's" It's still your story.