🌸Your Beauty Never Really Scared Me🌊

Mention of ⚜️/scaring

During the Soul Crystal fight, three babies are born when Inpu help repair it with the little bit still keeping Bryan alive but scars left from the past cause Bryan to stay from Inpu scared that he will leave because he is "no longer beautiful"
(Which all know are both lies 😌)

The og idea of writing the brypu kids has their actual age is @FemiAphrodite
GO THEM LOVE AND SUPPORT BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT 💛
——————————————————
Inpu's POV
——————————————————

It was a strange day to say the least, but has the sunset the babies did calm,but after the fight I couldn't find Bryan, at first I thought he went to rest because that was a lot but after the kids finally slept I searched for him....and he was no where...

I calmed myself down and went outside to check, which was smart because there he was at the the patio where he could reach his mother house just sitting...watching each piece of nature. Rain softly fell, thankfully I had a umbrella, I grabbed it and opened the top, I walked to him carefully when on the steps, I soon reached him and held the umbrella over his husband not worrying about himself, Bryan looked back from where he sat for a moment but quickly turned and hid his face from me when he saw it was me.

I rubbed his wings and tangled my fingers in his pearl like hair, sitting next to him on his right so he turned his face to the left. He laid his head on my shoulder watching me as my hands rubbed his feathers.
He said nothing as we watched nature until the sky started to turn orange, then dark purple and finally a dark blue. It would take a few more moments before the stars came out,
I smiled slightly, I felt bad cause he should be resting, he hasn't eaten all day, I wrapped my arm around him and kissed his head. "I love you Bryan."

"Love?~ Can you please look at me?~"

Bryan hesitatly held up his head which showed a face scar that he had when he was possessed, he choked a sob looked at me and his face had guilt written across it, "I didn't tell you the first time because I was scared you would find me hideous,so I would cover it, but even in death SR has to taunt me...I tired to cover it and all it did was sting,thankfully it's not has bad than like in the past...but I'm supposed to prefect...I want you to believe I'm prefect...at first I thought about it but..." he began to softly sob and mutter out apologies

I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I didn't me to keep it from you
I just wanted you to love
I know it's ugly
I know you hate me now because I lied— and I'm just hideous....

he muttered the last part, pulling away from my grasp and holding his head, I tried him more but he quickly sat up and sprinted away from me. I tried to chase him but he flew off, I stayed waiting until thunder and lightning threatened me, I sighed and prayed to whoever would listen he was okay...I ended up taking the kids from their cribs and make a "nest" of sorts to hold them there, it was the only way I could sleep without Bryan...I hope his okay....

The sun was barely peaking through the curtains, I tried to call his name but he didn't answer my calls so I ran out of the nest and towards my bedroom door, opening it slowly as not to make too much noise. As I was about to walk down the stairs I heard a noise coming from the living room, I crept into the kitchen and peeked from behind the couch, I was shocked to see Bryan sitting in front of the coffee table looking down at the floor.

I couldn't figure why he would be doing this, why wouldn't he talk to me? Why was he still here and not sleeping?
"Baby what are you doing?" I asked walking towards him. His eyes snapped up to mine as I took my place in front of him.

He didn't say anything, instead he stood up and placed his hands on my waist, he pulled me close. I froze at first,  he was going to kiss me...I beat him to it and dipped his cheeked looked him right in the eyes, blush painted his pale skin, I rubbed my hand tracing the scar that was a semi-red/pink color that wa faint but still visible.

I looked at him in awe but I think he misread my expression because he started to fidget and his warm small smile broke, I kissed each part of the scar than of his face. I picked him and brought to the bed, the still sleeping kids sat on lap and I covered us both up,I sat my head on his,which was right in front of me and hummed...

"Your Beauty Never Really Scared Me~"

in his ear and booped his noise, he fell asleep,but the bakes woke, thankfully they just cuddled with us let him rest...I put my finger under his chin and tilted his head towards me...my heart swelled when i saw him with such beauty. He was beautiful,no one would ever compare to him, and that makes me feel sad...it's like something is broken inside of me when i remember how he was before...

"I will always love you...and you'll always be the beauty in my life..."
——————————————————

"——————————————————