⚜️Throw My Troubles At The Pearly Gates🌗

More emotional overload :D

Here is your surprise A rlong emotional roll coaster to make you question every time I say how much I love you all :D

A rlong emotional roll coaster to make you question every time I say how much I love you all :D

Set in beginning of season 2 before Inpu and Bryan are official (they did kiss though)

⚠️Warning⚠️

Implied Suicide
Self Harm
Blood
Gore
Dead stuff
I may have gone into to much detail on some things
_______________________

Implied Suicide Self HarmBloodGore Dead stuffI may have gone into to much detail on some things_______________________

Bryan's
          POV
_______________________

The bed felt like a rock, it forced him awake and slowly out of bed, life felt like a drag ever since the incident last year. His nails has dry blood between them, scars formed over his arm, he rolled his eyes and grabbed some bandages.

He went to the kitchen to see it in ruin, though making food felt enough like a hassle, fixing this didn't help at all. It was 10:00 am, he grabbed a bottle of wine and drank it all. He felt woozy but was coherent enough to function, so when he was met with the feeling of vomit he ran to the bathroom, if it didn't already smell horrible the liquor in no way helped.

It disgusted him when he walked by the mirror, yet his body was so weak he didn't care to stand around and look.

His whole body felt numb, he had biting to do, no one to talk too, just him and his thoughts...they weren't friendly but "beggars can't be choosers." Laying in bed all alone was a extroverts nightmare, the whole day was awful but now he just has to suffer in silence.

He looked around the room and saw a photo...

It was a photo of Inpu,right next to ones of his family, he looked at the lone photo before grabbing it and just keeping his gaze focused on Inpu's face. He smiled and held the photo to his chest. The stinging sensation that the cuts left seemed to fade as he held the picture tightly, inside of pain his body felt fuzzy. But the feeling wasn't bad, it was warm.
He let the tears fall from his cheeks freely, not caring about anyone seeing him cry right now.