🌸Shower Thoughts🤍

@SipSipKid
Got the headcanon nonsense we came up
—————————————

—————————————Aphrodite taught her kids a lot, about how things can be made and understood, one of those things was caring for skin and care

—————————————
Aphrodite taught her kids a lot, about how things can be made and understood, one of those things was caring for skin and care.

She taught them to make makeup, hair product, skin care items, simply with things in the garden.

Bryan was a lot like his mother in many ways, the two biggest being his beauty and his love for his kids, wanting his kids to have the best of life.

When he came back from dead, he learned only his daughter inherited a similar trait, the trait of detail and attention detail in all things to do with appearance, a beautiful girl who didn't take such a gift for granted.

She made sure it was taken care of, that she did everything she could to help it, just like her father.

But Inpu, Atlas, and Lotus...
Fking head and shoulders 20-1...

He managed to convince Lotus, and he thought he had Atlas until that morning.

"Good morning Papa."

"Good morning, my hawk. Did you rest well?"

"Yeah."

He hugged his father like all his siblings did, for a moment Bryan could feel and smell his sons hair...

It was not the soap he made.

"Go join your siblings at the table and start eating, I need to speak with father."

"Okay, dad."

Bryan left to the bedroom where his husband was stretching, Bryan got on the bed quietly and sat behind,
"What did you teach our children?"

Inpu jumped for moment and turned around, "What do you mean?" Bryan went to the bathroom and grabbed the head and shoulders, "Does this look like healthy shampoo, conditioner, and body wash?"

"Probably not."

"Than why is our son using it, why are you using it."
Inpu fully turned to look at Bryan, "I thought Atlas was using the soap you made? Hm. No wonder it would empty so quick."

"Okay. Now again, why are you using this."

"It needs to be used?"

"Inpu. There is water in this. If anything it's habit, and not a good one, you need to take care of yourself."

"I know, it's just been adjusting to normal life again," Inpu gave him a soft smile and held his chin "You worry too much my dear."

Bryan pouted a bit and said "I'll stop worrying about you when you start caring for yourself." Inpu kissed him on the lips for a moment before separating,

"Than you'll be worried for a long time, Habibi."
—————————————
She will be cooked.

"—————————————She will be cooked

420 words
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃